Where are you from?

I’ve been here for a long time, but just come back today. I’m Rosalisa, from Cambodia, a junior of Media and Communication. :slight_smile:

Hello all,

I am Tan, I am from Saigon Vietnam. I am lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City University of Tecnology: www.cse.hcmut.edu.vn

I like to build relationship with all persons in the world.

You can send email to me: vwtn@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Tan.

Hello everybody, I’m Trinh. I’m from Vietnam.
Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you!

Hi, everyone.I’m Alina and I’m from Romania, a beautiful country.Let me tell you more about my people;it’s a hospitable , friendly people which tries to get over the shadows of the past- the communist regim(system).But romanians got rid of the bad memories and moved on.We have a lot to offer.There is so much to see.

hello my name is farooq channa.I am from Lahore Pakistan.I am christian.I am really enjoying my course of English.Actually to tell you the truth I do not have computer at home I have it in my office.Therefore I don’t have time to check my mails.Torsten is a good teacher.I am registered in forum.After completeting my office work then I check my emails.That’s all about myself.If you want to know more about myself please let me know.Thanks

Hi,
I am Lamiaa
From Egypt
I am mechanical engineer working as plant engineer

Hello everybody!

Nice to be here with all of you. I am BLerta from Albania. Do you know somebody : Where is? Its a small country , but beautiful. Its in Europe, exactly in Balkans, near Greece and Italy. I live in capital city, in Tirana. The people here are very generous and friendly. You can come and see…

All the best, Emilia

[color=brown]Hullo everyone!:wink:
I’m Valda from Indonesia. I live in Jakarta, my country’s capital city…

Indonesia is a country in Southeast Asia. It shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor and Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and the Indian territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Comprising 17,508 islands, it is the world’s largest archipelagic state.
We have tremendous diversity in culture, ethnic, linguistic, and religious groups.
One of the most well-known tourism site we got here is Bali. Anyone been there before?

I’m really interested in making friends and sharing thoughts with people from all around the world…

If you’re interested to know me or just want to say hi, you can add my skype account: valda_leontyne

Cheers,:wink:

Valda

hello
i want to tanke torsten for every thing…
and are there any one younger than 20?

Hi every on . really I can not express my fellings when I see more friends in this forum . It is a good thing . But , we ahve to know each other mor than this by sending private masseges even to make our friendship more close and strong . How ? Just click the name that you see on the right that you want to talk with , then choose the link " private post " and send to your friend . Bleieve me , this step will make us more and more friend . please try to do this way . I am waiting for you , I am ready to any Qs .

shin

Hi maryam I am here

Hello everyone,
I am really happy to be here in this beautiful forum… I really benefit from this forum a lot.

My name is teefa and I am from Egypt.

Finally, I 'd like to thank our teacher Torsten so… " Thank you, Torsten. " :smiley:

hi I’m Santiago from uruguay, uruguay is in southamerica, we have wonderful beaches.
I’m 22 years old I’m studying civil engeneering and also I teach physics in the university.
un abrazo
santi

hello am Ababou from algeria
I’m 29 years old ,i’m studying business at the university

hello meryam how are things going with you.am lakhdar from algeria and am here to improove my english skils .am a 29 yaers old ,i live in Mohammadia ;a small city in the west of algeria .i succesfully finshed my studies in the university ion 2002 (licence in english )and am studying now business at the university ant i’ll finish my studies this year if god will .i want to know more about you ,this is my msn green_adel@hotmail.com

Salam everyone!
i am from Pakistan, a country utterly misunderstood, or should i say misrepresented or is it ‘wilfully percieved wrongly’ that is if anything relative can be “wrong”…i am currently persuing a course in business. English has always been my favourite subject besides maths :shock: this is my mom’s expression! she thinks english and maths have nothing in common but i guess she has never considered that my dad is an engineer (and consequently good at maths and physics) and she is herself an english professor :smiley:

Salam Zarghuna,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The end of the pier[YSaerTTEW443543]

I got eight answers correct.

Thanks for the quick reply. You people are very efficient, i see!