Where are you from?

Dear Zarghuna,

Please take the test again until you get all the questions right. Then move on and take this test.

Let me know your result.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the marina[YSaerTTEW443543]

Iā€™m taking this test, Torsten . Can you avaluate me too.

I did 5 of 10ā€¦

Hi Gerson,

Thanks a lot for telling me your result. Now, please take this test and post your score here.

Good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fishing at the ocean shore[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good
evening or morning everyone.I am from Algeria

Hi everybody!!!

Iā€™ll tell you something else about myselfā€¦

I work in McCormick company, Iā€™m 24 years old and I have two sisters, one of them is Vero, she studies in the high-school, she always has much homework to do,

I study English
by your page in the web www.english-test.net. and I really enjoy itā€¦

Regardsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:
Carā€¦

Hello Torsten,
I am Flora from Macedonia, a little country in South Eastern Europe.
I liked every lesson and I have to emphasize that they seem very organized and coherent.
I wish you every success in further lesson preparation.

Hi everybody

IĀ“m from Brazil, I work with computersā€¦ and I like to learn a new language. Im my contry we speak Portuguese, but it is a little different from the Portugues talked in Portugalā€¦ is like English spoke in USA and in Englandā€¦ We cut the words sounds a lotā€¦

In Brazil, you can find beautiful place to visit, but is different from Europe, going to Europe is like open a book of historyā€¦ I thing that is amazingā€¦ There someone from Europe here ???

Well, Iā€™m learning English, so if someone want correct my writing , dontā€™t worry, Iā€™ll appreciate thatā€¦ ok (sorry about my mistakesā€¦)

hi Iā€™m from Mexicoā€¦
I hope youā€™re fineā€¦

Good evening :
Can any body tell me what is the difference between these two words : The God and The Lord
I am waiting for your reply .

Shin

Good evening :
Can any body tell me what is the difference between these two words : The God and The Lord
I am waiting for your reply .

Shin

I have taken the test and I scored 9 correct answers. Thanks for the guidance! What should i do next?

Hi every body;
I am Edgar Cosco from Peru. I live in Lima.
I hope to improve my writing and speaking because now I am working in Peru with many abroad people all them speak English.
I like to know many people around the world and to share my culture with them.
Regards,
Edgar

Hi;
I am Edgar Cosco from Peru. Here all body speak Spanish.
I hope to read her answer.

Regards,
Edgar

thanks teufelchen53 for this topic and to let all have the chance to feel that we really live in one world.
I am from Egypt and live in a city called Alexandria

hello evrybody, like you know my name is gomez iā€™m from Congo-Brazzaville and i live in south africa right now and i speak english and french. nice to meet evrybody here , that all about me . please let me know if i miss something!

hi torsen!

Iā€™m very happy to intruce my self , i really enjoy this course you giving to us you canā€™t image how it helping ! i will not give up if i not able to speak a good english ! so let me tell you where iā€™m from :

My name is Gomez Carmen , iā€™m 21 years and iā€™m from Congo-Brazzaville , that means iā€™m a congolese . But right now iā€™m in south Africa studing and work after studies maybe! God willing! and i speak english and french! thatā€™s all about me . thanks for taking time to read me and iā€™m waiting for your replying maybe i made some mistakes!

I am idrees afridi from pakistan. I am working in finance department of multinational telecome company. I am studying MBA Finance as part time with my job.

I really appraciate that forume, by this way we not only learning english but we can get valuable and interesting information about different culture.

hi everybody, i am from indonesia,my name is budi, thank too to ā€œteufelchenā€ from germany, an incredible country with so many titans football legend, maybe you ever heard about my country , a place that sometimes been kwown as frigthening country with several chaos accident last time, but believe in me, that is totally wrong,there so many beautiful places like in heaven, hopely sometime u would be here to see by yourself, warm regard.

hello torsten,

i am mansoor alam from pakistan. it has been a wonderful experience to share views and identities on this forum. i love the forum for all the services that it it offers to people from different lands and colours. a happy eid to all !

regards,
mansoor alam