Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hi teacher toorsten
I am kimberly goh , thanks to the email me. i am try leran you send me the word .

thanks alot
i got better in this part now i am waiting for more from you

HELLO DEAR TORSTEN: WELL THANKS FOR THE UNITS BUT CAN YOU HELP WITH WICH THE DIFERENCE IN PERSONAL PRONOUNS, POOSSEVE ADJECTIVES AND OBJECT PRONONS BECAUSE FOR ME i DON’T UNDERSTAND CAN YOU HELP PLEASE HA… IF YOU CAN SEND ME EXERCISES TO WORK WITH MY STUDENTS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
rEGARDS AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
marisol

hello MR torsten daerr i am romaissa how are you! i hope you to read my message and thank you very much for your lessons. really you are the best.

Dear Torsten,
I’m sagar. Thank you very much for sending me the materials. Really these materials are very helpful. I have not read these materials fully because of my tight work schedule, but I will read. I will not leave any lesson. I have been living in USA since 3 years. Basically I’m from India and my native language is not English. I am working as Software engineer in USA. I am good at developing the computer programs, but my communication skills are very poor. I realized that to grow in career one should have good communication skills. That’s why I want learn English for my career growth.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

hi Torsten,

I hope improving my English by this web.
Thank for your helping.

The English is very difficult !

Best Wish, Hau

HI
HOW ARE YOU , I AM GLAD SO MUCH AND THANK YOU .FOR YOU HELP ME . I COME FROM THAILAND

Thanks a million. I am MA in English. and they are very easy. As easy as ABC… . Thanks anyway. Very kind of you. Looking forward …

Hello, I’m Lizzeth, I’m from colombian. thank you for this oportunity of improve my english. Best Regards

Hello Dear Torsten Daerr,
By searching for learning English I found your Web Sit. I want to thank for yours emails.
I am from Iran and want to learn English for education.

thank you Torsten Daerr…I hope the test can help me to use English fluently

-Vani-

dear Mr. Torsten,
i,m fatemeh from iran. thanks for the second email you sent me. i hope i can improve my english with you and others. please , if it is possible, in each email tell us some idiom and expressions.
thanks in advance.
fatemeh

Thank you for your kindness. I always have a big problem about my conversation . How can I read,write and speak English fluency. Please introduce me what sentence I should to say when I meet my foriener friend.

Hellow sir
thanks for sending second, these are fine. just one question are you sending emails weekly?
best wishes
Fida

thx Torsten

wow . . i hope i can write well. . .

hiii friends and dear teacher, thanks for english lessons i enjoyed alot. im fatima from afghanistan

Hello everybody! Hello Torsten!
Thank you for the great opportunity to know English better. English is the language such fantastic writers like E. Hemingway and O.Wilde for example. It is my big big dream to read their things in original! Beautiful language!
I am Anna. I am Russian. Currently live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Nice to meet you!

P.S. Please, excuse me for my terrible way to use English. I am going to be better with your help which I really need:-*

Hello,Torsten

Thank you know i know person pronouns

Hi , let start with intermediate level . Vitaly