Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Dear Torsten,
I’m Tram. Thanks for your exercises.
Thank to them,I can practise my english everyday.
It’s useful.

Regards,
Tram

Hi Torsten
I am Deepa. Thanku so much for taking serious my mail. i am so glad that the person like you is still there who love to help others and give their contribition like this.i promise to you that i will definately follow your lessons on daily basis because i actually want to make my communication better.pls be with me and learn me as mch as you can…thanks onece again.bye , take care and very soon will giving next opinion…

Dear Torsten
Thanks for you about the second email.

thanks a lot for the lesson unit 2, i’m ready for the next.

You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
And here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english … -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste … obahn.html
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Hi,
I am from Pakistan.I want to improve my writing skills.I am weak in sentence construction and my vocabulary is also very weak.I have to appear for my O’levels exam next year.so I want to improve my english as a second language.I hope that you will help me although you are helping me but I want to improve my construction in a year…
Regards,
Jia Faheem.

Thanks for second lessons
Mangesh Panchal

dear sir,

i am very thankful to you for your such great cooperation

Yes, now I know how to make a simple sentence, thanks alot

Hello Suyanto and welcome to the forums.

There is no such word as ‘alot’ in standard English. You need to write ‘a lot’.

hello thank you very much .I believe i can improve my english through your course

Hi I 'm fine.How are you? I have recive your message.ya I know personal pronoun but not properly.I want you to teach me this lesson also.

Hi. I am Hammad…
Thank you for sending such great English grammar tips…
I’m with you till the last.
Please tell me how much time did you take for this course.

Regards
Hammad

Hi. I am Hammad…
Thank you for sending such great English grammar tips…
I’m with you till the last.
Please tell me how much time did you take for this course.

Regards
Hammad

Hello,
Torsten.
How are you today?
MANY MANY Thanks for you about the second email.

hello torsten
Thank you for the email lesson 2, I’m happy to learn english beacuse you provide a lot of information test and exercises. For now I can do the lesson, exercises and i practice. I practice my lestening skills, and i realize learning english is a lot of fun. i also lestening music as part of my practice, and i happy if i understand what is the word of the song that play on .

hello sir.
My name KIM CHAU,I’m live in VIET NAM.I’m want to better English,but I don’t know how learnt for good.
I very badly about grammar English.I’m happy because you help me by email.
Thanks for your help.

Hello dear Torsten,
couple with my greetings thank you very much from your second email. However, these two lessons that I have received were very simple, but I’m still looking forward to your next email with a bit complicated grammar points.
thanks in advance,
Parwana

Hello Parwana,

You don’t need to wait for the e-mails and you don’t need to work through the basic lessons if you find they are too easy for you. The course is flexible enough that you can visit any of the lessons and exercises in any order at any time and you can go to them and find the correct level for you directly from this website.

You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
And here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english … -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste … obahn.html
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

i have done my MBBS ,still didn’t get any opportunity because of lack of English speaking and written power.