Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

The course is flexible enough that you can visit any of the lessons and exercises in any order at any time.
You can select the intermediate level if you wish.

You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
And here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english … -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste … obahn.html

Dear Trosten,

Thanks you very much for your email and remind me to practice Grammar.

I am a girl from Myanmar (Asia). Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
EiEi

Hello, friends…
My name is Sindy, from Indonesia, I am studying and working. So bored and hope can around d’world sometimes, LOL
Nice 2 meet you here…

Dear Torsten,

Thanks for the second test and for help. This is very good way to improve my English.

thanks a lot

thanks a lot

thanks alot

Hello Manal,

Welcome to the forums.

Did you know that there is no such word as ‘alot’ in English. this is a two word phrase: ‘a lot’.

“Thanks a lot!”

HI. thanks for your reply.
i am diem , i am from vietnam, i am 23 years old , i am a clerk in an office so i need to improve my English. i can not speak well, if it is ponsible help me.

i dont know how to write a long sentences by English, i just write a short sentence , please help me.
thanks a lot.

Hi Sir, how are today?
thanks for your reply. i hope i can follow your programs well.

hi dear torstan
this is munir from afghanistan and one of US employer
i realy apreciate you for sending me the second lesson and i do try to learn some more because i am so lazy in speaking hope to guide me for a better way to learn speaking as soon as posible
by regard munir

Dear Torsten,
Thank you for your tests.i think they will be of great help For me.
My name is lyudmila. I am from Russia.I work at a secondary school as a teacher of English.
Thank you once again for your help.

Dear Torsten,
Let me introduce myself, my full name: Md.abul kalam Azad. I have worked in a Maltinational co. in Bangladesh. I have worked as Supply Chain operation for more than 5 years. I graduated in Finance.

I’m not good in English, so I joined this website this years (is it right, I don’t remember :-). But I’m so lazy to take tests due to dates and field site trips. I can not overcome myself. With your new model, with English language coach, hope my English skills be better.

I can’t type fast and speak fluently, because I know few vocabulary. so I’m not confident in writing and speaking, especially in speaking.this cause i missed many career opportunities. i practise to think in English before talking and writing but always in Vietnamese first, i don’t know how to do this best. can you guide me?

Hello Torsten,
I’m Shadi
I’m from Jordan
Thank you for the second English lesson.

About the second voice recording of Sue Darville:
I’m Shadi and I live in a suburb of Amman in the middle of Jordan.
I’m a technician and i want to improve my English because the company that i’m working for has been sold to a foreign company.
So it’s important now for the all employees in our company to be fluency in English.

PS. To Mr Torsten:Please correct my errors.
King regards

Hello.am Ayodeji coker from Nigeria, am a 400L student of Economics in Obafemi Awolowo University Nigeria. ThAnks for the second Lesson, its really been of help.

let me know how can i use this perfect and effective site i am a let bet in english but i have some problem in writting and speaking and punctuation pleas send me a good and efective lessone

Thanks

Dear teachers
iam very happy to recieve your messages.iam doing well nowadays.
thank for your efforts.
mohamed ibrahim