Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Dear torsten
I’m ram narayan . thanks for your tests . I have not done the first test . I’m not good in english . I joined this website two weak ago .I can’t type fast and speak fluently, because I know few vocabulary. so I’m not confident in writing and speaking, especially in speaking.can you guide me?

Regards and thanks for your help,
Ram Narayan

thanks!

Hi i’m kokilaramesh from sivakasi,i’m M.sc., M.phil graduate but i can not speak with fluent in english this moment i missed many carrier oppertunities,please help me what can i do,please send everyday use sentence for my mail id

thank you so much i am learning a lot perfecting my writing skills. keep sending me more lessons.

Thanks.

hi torsten,
many thanks for your help

dear sir, sorry for the delayed answers,
thanks for the simple guidelines related to grammar
regards nitu

Sir, i’m very greatful for this second lecture, it was great , it’s make me know somethings that i didn’t know for long time. I will be expecting the next one so soon. Thanks so much

Hi Torsten,
I thank you very for your message.I thank you too for the new lesson ,be-verb which I was not used to write in my writings. I want tell you that I scored 7 marks out of 10 questions in the last test and I look forward to improve more in the next test.

About myself, I have Master Degree in Peace and Development Studies in University of Juba Khartoum -Sudan. I learned English language very long time ago and now forgot so many things even though I can speak and write but sometimes I face difficulties in it.

I decided to join the course so that I revive again my English Language. I,m also planning to begin my PHD in the same college this year that is why I need good English to write good research. I hope you will help me a lot in this course.

I will also be committed to learn and do the test,homework and learn new vocabularies.
Thank you very much.

Hi Torsten,
I thank you very for your message.I thank you too for the new lesson ,be-verb which I was not used to write in my writings. I want tell you that I scored 7 marks out of 10 questions in the last test and I look forward to improve more in the next test.

About myself, I have Master Degree in Peace and Development Studies in University of Juba Khartoum -Sudan. I learned English language very long time ago and now forgot so many things even though I can speak and write but sometimes I face difficulties in it.

I decided to join the course so that I revive again my English Language. I,m also planning to begin my PHD in the same college this year that is why I need good English to write good research. I hope you will help me a lot in this course.

I will also be committed to learn and do the test,homework and learn new vocabularies.
Thank you very much.
John Galwak from Sudan

I am work in refinery.you are work in class’s English. He is works in hotel.she is work in hospital.I am not work in hospital.You are not work in refinery .

Dear Torsten.

I am Susikhan from India .I am Planning to Take ielts for My Future Employment,I am Feeling Difficulty in Writing and Speaking module in ielts . I have so many Books in my hand for Preparing Ielts but I hope You will help me to overcome this problem. Thank you very much.

hi

my name is nur’aini. I’m from aceh, I want to learn speak english but I am not confidence for speaking with my friend because I was afraid of and ashamed to get started please help me, how to overcome them

Regards and Thanks so much

great thank for ur lesson, Yin

Hi
I’m Canan.I’m from Turkey.I’m working for a Greek company.I’m not good in speaking and writing in English.nowadays I’m preparing for TOEIC.

Thanks for the links about TOEIC and for your help.

Hi
I am Nadeeka.I am from Sri lanka.Thank you for your help.I am trying to learn more about grammer

thanks for today’s lesson,

im sorry sir,can i get grammar by listening?? im so excited if you want to give me,because if prefer to listening in grammar than reading or writing,im autodidax learner so i got many trouble to improving my english,but i’m sure i can do it,because i want to study abroad and make travel around the world by free,yeah that’s my dream and i want to be a lecture of english in many country in the world,firstly i want to be part of lecturer in oxford University,im sure there’s no impossible thing in this world,im so sorry if there is a wrong on type,thanks so much,

it’s better my teacher

hi torsten
i’m afida.thanks for this one.

let me introduce my self,my name is afid but most of my friends call me afid.i’m a students from indonesia.im a student of vocational high school.

my english is not really good,so thats way i joined this program,
can you help me to improve my english skill???
thanks for your help…