Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

hi sir Prashant gautam here, "i’m improve in english thanks for co-opertate and ypur help.acutaly i can"t’ flunctly in english, i type very fast at computer bacouse i belong to this profession.thankz again

verb to be , I use it only in the simple present. e.g Iam a teacher.
she is a doctor.
what about the past tense.

Thanks
Jungie

The simple past tense is
I was
you were
he was
she was
was
it was
we were
they were
were

Many thanks, i think that with you there is a good opportunity to improve my English Language.
Saeed

When I can use the past simple ?
When I can use the present perfect?

Thanks
Jungie

hi Torsten Daerr,
I’m chandrasekhar, thanks for ur tests, i’m from india, your lessons helped me a lot, i’m working in ferro alloys industries, so i need your help to pick up my english.

Regards and thanks,
chandrasekhar

Hello Torsten Daerr
Thanks u so much for your email lesson .

Hi. Dear torsten
my name is zhao weijie , i’m 52 years old . i am is a chinese Doctor. my english is very poor. and i want to try improve it but it’s so difficult for me.
today i’m very happy to receive you lessons be–verb and i think i’ll remember it form the veb–be. thanks a lot teather. i wish you well.

Dear Sir,
Please accept my gratitude for the same.

hi dear Torsten,
thank very much for sending me the second lesson.I am Aman from Ethiopia and improving my English fast.
I am also waiting for alot to learn.

dear Sir,
I’m Hang. I’m from Viet Nam.When I visited this forum, I felt very unexpected, many learners come from Viet Nam,too. We studied English as a second language for many years but we can’t use it well.
I’m a student at university of science. I just have studied at university for 10 months.Maybe, I will to be a biotechnologist, I want to research about the stem cell. I try to talk and listen english the more, the better. i’m learning Toeic, it’s difficult to listening and understanding. My teacher says: “never give up what you can do”. I know I can do it so I don’t give up.
Your lessons help me very much. Thank you Torsten.
I hope you will visit my country.

Hi dear Torsten
Thank you for your english test .I want to learn english but i dont know how to do. Thanks for help

I am bit confused regarding the using of short forms of be-verb, now it really make all my doubt and confusions clear… thanksss

hello sir
ur way of explanatipn is so clear and easy to learn.thx to be our help.

hi my dear teacher.i cheke my mail for see massage from you.today when i came back from my office and saw massage from you i surprice.dear teacher i study english almost two years ago untile now.and your grammer send me is so easy.

about your lesson:i am a woman.i m so happy because i write for you.i am a student.i am thin.i am wating to receve massage from you.

Dear Torsten
Thanks alot for lesson 2 about using verb to “be” short form , negative form of verb to be , it make me easy to understand , and every lesson you have send me , I’ve coppy and print out

Best regard

somvandy

hi and thanks for your excellent mail

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

hi. It is a thing of joy to be receiving this kind of tiution every week.i love that may you help me to learn more.thanks