Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

THANKS ALOT FOR TECHING US

Dear Torsten Daerr,
Iā€™m Asaad, iā€™m from Khartoum the capital of Sudan, Iā€™m graduated at 2010 from University of Khartoum, Faculty of Science, Department of Geology
( Petroleum Geology ), Iā€™m very happy to be one of your students, my english is very bad, and I need your help to success in TOFEL.
definitly i want to improve my listining and speaking, and get more with you.

Best Regards
Asaad

Hello,
Iā€™m Moe Moe. I want to improve my English more and more.Please help me in improving my English.

with best wishes
                                                                                                                                                                      Moe Moe

hi
nice to recieve your email for the new lessons.Thanks so much!
And now iā€™m practising your new lessons!

Thank you very much my best teacher Torsten , I was having an examination in my college for that reason i did not come here to introduce my identity
Im from Iraq and student in the university ,actually i like this forum and i believe that if i continue with your lessons,i will get better.
Can you help me in tenses specially the perfect in all its kind? Also i can not distinguish between tenses.
I had studied the Grammer and tenses in my college ,but i still confused in what cases must i use them ?
God will save you and requite you.Thank u again for your help and
best Regards for you.
Princess

dear Torsten thank you for sending me lesons and i am undrstanding the lessons

Hello!
My name is gygy.I come from Cambodia. Nice to study english with you. Thanks for your listens.
I would like you to teach me how can i speak english fluently?

Warm regards

Dear Torsten holl,I am really thankfull to you for sending me lessons.Now ihope that iā€™ii learn english with your help thank you so much.I am kiran vermafrom chandigarh.

Hello Torston, I am kiran.Iā€™m from chandigarh.Iā€™m an advocate.Iwant to learn english because i have no confidece to speak in english and due to this reason my work suffers sometime.Iā€™'ll try my ievel best to learn englishwith help of your lessens.Sometime iā€™m so buisy to do exersises but whenever iā€™ll get free iā€™ll do the pending work.Regards andThanks so much.

hi dear Torsten
thank you for lessons.it was for useful an intersting.i wanna be a great speaker how can i do my best to get better result?
i have to add i`ll be so happy to get frome friends in my private mail box hamed.baneei@gmail.com please help me to improve my language
thanks again
take care

hi Torsten
thank you for your great tests and lessons.they helpt me so much to improve my listening.
'hello Annie j.if you can please send me in my privat mail box panjere_ss@yahoo.com

thank you for this exercising

Dear Torsten,
I have done the first test. Iā€™got 9 marks out of 10 questions.Let me introduce myself, my full name is: Dalip Kumar Samtani I have worked 40 year in Ballarpur Paper Mills, Unit Ballarpur I started my career as Supervisor in the mills and retired as Manager. I graduated from DBS college and paper cerificate course from FRI , Dehra doon-Uttarakhand-India. After joing the service I have done LL.B , DIRPM and DBM from Nagpur Univerity .

Iā€™m normal in English learning and writting ,but I am not confident in speaking so I have joined this website elf. With your new model, with English language coach, I do hope my English speaking skills be better.

I canā€™t type fast and speak fluently, because I know few vocabulary. so Iā€™m not confident in writing and speaking, especially in speaking.this cause i missed many career opportunities. i practise to think in English before talking and writing but always in Vietnamese first, i donā€™t know how to do this best. can you guide me?

Regards and thanks for your help

Dear Torsten,

Thanks for your test and i think it would be very important for me to prove my english languageā€¦

Iā€™m Tereaua Tokam and I am from Kiribati Island, the smallest island all over the pacific islands.
I am in form six level at the government secondary school (King George V and Ellaine Bernacchi School).
I canā€™t type fast in english and speak fluently

I hope you can help me

Thanks for your help,
Ms Tokam

hello
I am from Vietnam, tropical place, i am trying to improve english. i know that is not hard but lazy and losing confident. i can do it, i can do it. Great english is my life goal.

dear Toresten

Thank you for your mail ,I am so sorry that I cannā€™t follow the english learning with your schedule .I am a busy and lazy girl ,I will grasp every free time to play .But I am entreprenant , I am working for an international company ,cause english is an important condition for my career .I will not gave up .

best regard

xiaphy

Hi,

My name is shubhangi.presently iam wrking as a support consultant.I know the basics of grammer and having a very good pronunciation skills.But iam unable to speak fluently.Please suggest me some thing so that i can able to speak properly with an interpretation.

Thanks and regards,
Shubhangi.

I am from Turkey. THANKS A LOTā€¦ see youā€¦

Hello Torsten Daerr!
Thanks for your test. Iā€™m from VietNam. I have just graduated usniversity of natural science.My major is IT. I work in foreign company so I must speak English but English skills arenā€™t good. So I join your class to improve my English skills.

Hi,
Second lesson really nice and easy to understand.

Thanks and regards,
Kesha