Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hello Torsten

I sent you two posts and I’m very happy to look forward to hearing from you. But I dont understand why I didnt receive your reply.
If my questions arent accepted to answer on this site, let me know, please.

Best regards
Thu

Hi Thu,

Before the year is out means before the year ends/before the year is over.
Hope this helps.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Queuing at the airport[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
Thank you very much for the teaching. It’ll help me much.
I am malagasy, from Madagascar. I like learning english because I think it will be useful for me in the near future. Also, my children begin to practise it so I want to perform it with them to.
I hope to have the next lesson soon.
Claudie.

Hello Claudie,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Resting by the pyramid[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
I’ve made the test and I made 6 good responses out of 10 in the first attempt.
I think it’s still in average score but I will do my best next time.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely.
Claudie

Hi Torsten,
Thank you so much for your 2nd lesson to me.
well, I have send a message for the first test about “At restaurant”, in which I only gained 5 points. :frowning:

I guess you may have seen what I have failed. I am always expecting your answers and any suggestion.

Next week, my husband and I will go home, I mean his hometown in Anhui province. So I may receive your messages after 5, October. Sorry for that. :frowning:

However, I will continue to finish my own lessons after my vacation. Please do not forget to teach me. OK?

Thank you so much all the time.

Regards,
Candy Chen

Dear Mr. Torsten,
I’m Svitlana. First time I made my second test with score 8. But now I pass it perfectly. I listened the audio file and wrote a shot essay about myself.

" I’m Svitlana Kolesnikova and I live in Kiev in the capital of Ukraine. Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. Before 1991 it was a part of the USSR.
I’m a teacher and I work for Software Engineering Department of National Aviation University. I teach under- and post-graduate students. I’m Microsoft Certified Professional so I based my lecture’s material on newest Microsoft information technologies.
I like my job but I want to teach my students in English, because they will be computer programmers and it’s very important for them to know English well.
I also like children and want to teach them English using personal computers and modern games-oriented methodologies. I plan to do it in my free time.
I think that I have enough energy for reaching my goals despite of my age. I’m 54"

Thank you.

Hello Torsten Daerr,

My name is yarlini. I’m from srilanka and i live in uk since 2001. i’m married. i’m work as a accounts assistant. i do my AAT course in english. i did different course in english, but i couldnot improve my english and my writing also bad.

How can i check my writing is correct or not?

Hi Torsten,
I have just read your second lesson and now I write some sentences using this verb.
I’m from Campobasso .It’s situeted in Molise.Do you know this region?My city is 250km far from Rome.The countryside is very beautiful and a bit wild.It’s also 60 km far from the seaside.It’s sorrounded by mountains so in winter it’s cold and there is the snow,even if today it doen’t snow too often.There are many thing to visit.For example ,there are some Sannitic ruins.
Regards,
Dora

Hi All,

Really I would like to say greatful thanks to this supporting team.
This is highly helpful for the english learners.

Also i need audio learning modules please help me.

To communicate kindly reply to my mail ID directly.

With thanks and regards,

Carthe

Hi Torsten:
thank you very much, I am so glad you have been my coach. let me introduce myself. I have two names. one is Chinese name and other is english name. chinese name is jiu yun and english name is Annie. I like both names. i was born in China and grow up in China. now I live in U.S. that’s why I need to improve my english. as you know, live in other country you must learn they language. otherwise, it’s really difficult for living. actually, I want learn english for many reason. first i want to communicate with people. because I like to talk with people. other one I want to get better job, more salary and get better life.
I am sorry, my english is very poor. I don’t know if you can understand what am I talking about it? by the way, I received lesson one by an e-mail from you. thanks a lot, I did lesson one I think no bad. but I don’t have time to do lesson two. anyway I will do latter. thanks again
have a nice day :slight_smile:
Annie

Hi Torsten,

I have gone to BE verb so far, how will i know if i am moving forward to my personal test.

Richard

Sounds great Richard. Keep it up!
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When are the new employees scheduled to start?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Sir I’m new user of this forum.Sir I want to know all the messages which we post are read by you are other people? If they read then they correct these messages or not?if they correct then how and where the sender read their correct form of their messages?Plz sir telll me.

Regards and thanks for helpiing us.
Mansoor

I’m studying Unit 2. It’s about verb To Be. I am; you are, he she it is, we are, you are, they are.

Thanks

Hi Mr. Torsten!

I have just read the topic about personal pronouns. It is very simple to understand and makes no difficulty for all. That’s good. The thing which i’m going to ask is : What does the ain’t stand for. In a dialog i saw that this word was used with the pronoun I and somewhere with the pronoun it and even you. though i understood the meaning of that sentences. Can you help me with this puzzle?

Sencirely, Khurshid

hi very useful for me…pls send any audio format teaching…

Hi Torsten Daerr,

Thankyou for your emails, they are very helpful to me.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dzung, puppy is my nickname :). I am 26 years old, i am Vietnamese. I am now working for a corporaticon as an Oracle consultant in VietNam.

I’m trying my best to improve my English. I’m going to take an IELTS exam at the end of this Dec. So, i have to work hard.
I’ve tried some tests here, and my scores are approximated 7 to 10, i think they are not too bad :). However i have to practise more to get better.

My big problem is vocabulary. I can’t remember new words. Today when i learn, i can remember, but tomorrow, i forget everything.

Could you give me some suggestions to improve my vocb?

Thanks & Rgds,

Puppy

Hi Torsten,

Thank you so much for sending me the emails on English learning. In the first test I got 9 out of 10…
I assume I’m late in this forum and is really interested to learn more English from this place.

Regards
K

Dear Mr Torsten Daerr,

I’m very happy when received your first and second email. I will try to follow your lecture everyday.
I’m from Vietnam, and work as sale engineer in a telecommunication company. I want to improve my English because of my work, so I joint this forum with you and other friends.

I think that this is very useful for me.

Thank you so much.