Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hello,Torsten.Thanks for the second lesson,it’s very interesting,but I have a doubt:is there any difference between ,for example, we aren’t and we’re not?Can I use any of them in any situation or there is a rule on using each one?Please resolve my doubt :roll:

hi Torsten…thanks alot for your emails really you are so kind for helping me

HI TORESTEN I HOPE WE WILL MEET SOONER…BYE

Hi Torsten…really your emails are so nice and helpfull i will do my best

hi Torsten…you are great teacher

Hi TORSTEN…HOW ARE YOU?..I WANT YOUR HELP…SEE YOU…BYE

[color=blue]Sir Torsten,

Thanks for the e-mail.

It’s really good to review this basic grammar to better improve my english.

God bless and more power.

thanks alot for ur partecipation

it’s good

with my regards

You is word for singular. If I am right? Then ‘IS’ is used for singular and ‘Are’ is used for Plural.
Then next word of YOU should be IS. I am right???/

Dear Torsten
I’m Mohamed lamine Sylla , I’m from Guinea Conakry in West Africa . Our neighbous are : Sierra leon ,
Senegal,Mali, Liberia and Arfi caus.
Officail langauge is French . I studied French and Arabic in my country and I got admission in Saudi Arabia in there I did my first degree . Now I’m in Malaysia I do my master . I thank you very much for interesting me to improve my English .
I thank you so much . See you again
Befofe I forget I like to say this personal pronous is very important in English .

Dear Mr Torsten Daerr,

I’m very happy when received your first email. I will try to follow your lecture everyday.
I’m from Vietnam. My name is Thuc. I am a student of UNIVERSITY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION HCM CITY.
Now, I practice writing skill. my essay have some mistake. Please help me correct it
Thank you so much.

Draw the future

I hope that my future will unfold according to how I draw it. A lot of people think that their future can’t be decided. But I believe that I can draw my future. I am willing to change my life better and better. I always plan for education, career, family…that I can achieve in the present and future. When I create a plan, I try to complete it with the best quality in a limited time. I will never give up my goal if I don’t try my best.

Each stage needs to have a different goal. Identifying the greatest strength and weakness is the first important step helping me create suitable goals and plan out some things I should do. When I study in the university, I would like to have a good result. When I graduate from my university, I look forward to working in a famous corporation. The development of goal always brings me to a higher position in my life. The goal looks like a map leading me to the future.

Studying is a great way to draw the future. I study not only knowledge from the university but also experience from the life. All around me is a network of people, information, entertainment, businesses, government, law…all tell me what is going on, what I should study, where I should go, and how to do it.

By taking the responsibility for myself, my family, and my society I can make my life more positive and uplifting. In the course of my life I have achieved many successful things and defeatist things that give me a lot of experiences and help me grow up. Finally, I would like to say that drawing the future is really interesting. If you haven’t done it before, you should begin to draw your future now.

Hello,

Thank you very much I’m enjoying the lessons …

Regards,

thank you so much for this lesson!

Hi sir,
I am not good in English and I joined this website fifteen days before. Though I’m graduate from Tribhuvan University,Nepal,I’ve problem in speaking. I found this website as a best friend that leads my English better.

Dear Torsten Daerr,
Thanks very much for your second letter. I 'm Toai Nguyen, a Vietnamese health worker in the South of Vietnam. My hometown locates in the centre of Mekong Delta where’s very well known of rice and agricultural production. I have done some test and got 6 to 8 scores only. However, i got only 4 scores at idiom test. It is quite hard to me to practice it. I listen to radio BBC channel 4 every day but I could not understand native people’s conversation.
I have many mistakes in writing and speaking English, and repeated them many time. My memory is poor. How could I improve my English?
Do hope to hear from your guide.
Regards
Toai

Hi Torsten,
Thanks a lot for your e.mails and very useful lessons!
I´m Evânio from Brazil and want to improve my English attending in your course.
Thanks for helping,
Evânio

Your presentation is good and it helps to learn more.
Thanks a lot
Prince

Dear Torsten
How are you today…?
Hoping you are always in a good condition
Thanks for your second email…I do appreciated…

And I’m always looking forward your lesson to improve my English abilities trough your next email…

Regard’s

Ronny

^^

I know here can make me speak English well.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you for two lessons,Mr.Torsten !The test about personal pronouns I got 10 out of 10 !
I am Thanh (you can also called me Luke) from Vietnam and I want to improve my English like everybody
who joins this forum! So, I want to learn all things from England and America ; from reading, writing, listening, speaking, especially grammar because I am not good at grammar .I want to study abroad in America so now I must learn. I will try my best so that I won’t make you upset ! But there is 1 problem: I can’t differentiate English grammar and American grammar, can you help me to solve that problem ?
Thank you very much for you help ,
Your student,
Thanh (Luke) .