Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Thank you too, Rosee.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A camera man[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

I donā€™t know that these are be-verb, thank you for the lesson and that will make me more knowlegeable on those english lessons.

Have a great day.

filomeno

hi torsten
thanks for replying ,iā€™m going to do like you said ! iā€™m very happy to receive your mail.

Thanks for the email English course on ā€œBE-Verbā€, Torsten.

Hi Mr Torsten, i would like to thank you a lot for the help you give to us to improve our language, and am looking now for the second lesson
with my kind regards

Thank you very much for this lesson.

Hi there Torsten,
How are you? Is it difficult to be a teacher on the net?What about being a teacher in UK.To tell you the truth i donā€™t know much about the British educational system and Iā€™ll search on the net, but I"d be glad to find out more as if it is possible Iā€™d like to try out new experinces in the future.
Iā€™m fine and look foward for your lessons, explanations and exercises.When it comes to the tests I donā€™t find them so hard as they are for beginners, but it is always good to refresh the memory.
Till your next sent lesson have a good time and take care of yourself.
Florina

Hi Torsten
I m valery and I m a new comer to the forum.I m from Cameroun but I live in China,Jiangsu province.I m very delighted to learn English with you and your team.Concerning the test in my first English lesson,I did a good score.I hope I can improve my english as fast as possible.

Yours sincerely

HI ,Torsten Daerr
Thanks very much for your reply ,
Iā€™m mohammad Imanbeigi Iā€™m from Iran . I,m 35 years old . Iā€™m industrial engineer. I hvae a private company . 20 employ work in my company .
I wish learn English but I canā€™t ,I know many vocabulary and a little grammar but I canā€™t speak well. if itā€™s possible help me.
best regards
:slight_smile:

HI ,Torsten Daerr
Thanks very much for your reply ,
Iā€™m mohammad Imanbeigi Iā€™m from Iran . I,m 35 years old . Iā€™m industrial engineer. I hvae a private company . 20 employ work in my company .
I wish learn English but I canā€™t ,I know many vocabulary and a little grammar but I canā€™t speak well. if itā€™s possible help me.
best regards

Dear Torsten,

Nice to meet you!!
Iā€™m fine and you?
My full name is Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha, Iā€™m 22 years old and I have just graduated Hanoi Foreign Trade University ( now Iā€™m unemployment:()
My English is too bad, and i try to improve it but itā€™s so difficult for me.Maybe i donā€™t have good method to learn.
I hope you will help me to improve it

Best regards and thanks for your help!
Ha
P.s. Have a nice week

Hello.

This is my second lesson taked here, I want advance from the frist courses until finals ones in order to develop my english skills. I had the opportunity to made a general revision of this course and was a good experience to do it, I want to thank you for this labor to all english-test team. I sure I will learn a lot from you and form my mistakes writing english.

Dear Torsten,

This is Attaullah from Pakistan.Sir have u ever been to Pakistan.Iā€™m doing Eelectrical & Electonics engineering in Malaysia.Iā€™m using this forum since one month.i have done all test.iā€™m thankful of urs to helping me out for this course.

Best regards
thx

thanks Torsten I wrote to you that I need to give my toefl within 15 days can you plz hel me outā€¦I am ready to work hard as much as I can.I read most of your answers to students how to prepare.PLz do reply thanks.

Hello Torsten this s sona here I need to give my toefl in 15 daysā€¦plz do guide meā€¦will be very thankfulā€¦I will be waiting for replyā€¦

sona
sonapriya2003@yahoo.com

Hi Sona,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your question. First, please read email addresses on the forum.

Then you should take a look at how to prepare for the TOEFL test?

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bund Shanghai[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torster,
Thank you for your patience.
I was so glad to found this forum.
I like take your lessons.
With respect, Olina.

Hello Torsten and Sue Darvile

Thank you for your message with useful units. Really I havent found more any interesting programme than this programme. I like it so much. Now i want to tell you somethings about me.

Iā€™m from Ha Noi, the capital of Viet Nam. Ha noi is considered as an old city with ancient architectures. I love my city so much. Ha Noi is the place where I was born and grew up. My childhood connected closely Ha Noi.

Ha Noi is the economic and politic center of Viet Nam, concentrating state leading organs. Some historical monuments and famous landscape that Iā€™d like to tell you such as Long Bien bridge which was built in 1903 by the Friench architect Gustave Eiffel; Van Mieu which was found in 1070 as a confucian temple. In 1076, Vietnamā€™s first university, the Quoc Tu Giam, was established within the Temple educate Vietnamā€™s bureaucrats, royalty and other members of the elite; Sword lake where leLoi king returned the sword to Turtle Genieā€¦ Many things I want to tell you about my city. But Iā€™ll continue next time.

About my job, Iā€™m a young lawyer, a domestic lawyer. Iā€™m working for a law company. I want to improve my English, especially commercial English because I want to work for a foreign law company. So I need your help so much. I always spend 1 o 2 hours a day on learning English. I practise 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. My day is very hard. But English is always my first prį»‰ority. I hope Iā€™ll be good at English after two hard years within your help.

My last test scored 9/10. And Iā€™m doing next lessons.
By the way, Can you correct my mistakes in this introduce, please?
See you soon.
Have a nice day!
Thu

Hello Torsten again.

Can I ask you a few questions about business news?
This is my question:
ā€œEuropean countries will drift into recession before the year is outā€
What does ā€œoutā€ mean in this case?
Can you explain easily for me to understand?

Thank you very much.
Thu

Dear Sir,
Thank You very much for your kind favor . . .

Regards,
Farhan.Afzal