Recording voice messages on the forum?

I have the same problem…
/Maria

I am trying to record my voice, but cannot make it. The recording buttons don’t appear. I don’t know why.

This project, of course, is very interesting, cause we will have a new tool for learning english. This tool will provide us examples of people speaking english with their accents what’s is very useful for english learners.

hi my friends i am completly confused on my first semester in the university
please if anyone knows a tutore please let me know
im leaving in cold coast Australia
im doing Business
thanks

Hi Torsten
Am a gentleman from Tanzania who realy want to be fluent in english but at this time I get difficult in recording my voice help me please.

Hi members am Mnzava BUT you can also call me Mudi from Tanzania{AFRICA}.I like the way you help each other and I appreciate you all.I welcome all of you to visit Tanzania and see each other.Many thanks to english teachers Mr.Torsten and others I also welcome you.

Hello everyone,

There are millions of people around the world who want to improve their English speaking skills. However, only a few of them know how to achieve that goal.

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Post your recording on the forum so you can get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. We can even hold contests to nominate the best speaker or to guess the nationality of the reader.

When you are reading and recording this text, you have already overcome the fear of speaking English, which so many of us experience. Isn’t that a great feeling? It’s the start of your new life as an English speaker!

Test Of English for International Communication
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

Hello everyone,

My native language is Arabic and I want to improve my English speaking skills. That’s why I have started using the online voice recorder. If you want to improve your speaking skills too, please follow my example and record this message here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Hosam

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi everyone,

I am Mahajit. I am learning English because I am a student. Actually I have a lot of problems about learning English because while both I am speaking and writing, I always make grammar mistakes. Really I need help to correct and fix my mistakes. Sometimes I have miscommunication with who I liked people the most so I want to represent my self good but my English is not enough; However I would like to say them:

I know you are great. I always admire you.
We worship same god and he always knows everything.
I always want to good things for you. I need good choices.
We can always get a agreement only if we can speak. Because I always accept your words I know you always knows the best. But I am a strict man because my education system has strict rules. I am always silent, hard-working student and quick learner.
I want to serve you that time I think everything become better.

When I want to say these words, I couldn’t because I don’t know how way can I say these, also I am afraid that I could have grammar mistakes again. Please advise me and correct my mistakes.

Hi everyone,
I am abdo from Sudan - Khartoum-. My native language is Arabic. English is my second language. I look forward to hear from teachers their opinion about my English.
I am very glad to participate in this forum, may be it is the first time to post and record my voice. I heared most of the recored posts and I found it very interesting and helpful to refresh and improve my English. I look forward to cooperate with others as a student and as a teacher. Many thanks to teachers and managers of this forum.
And go on with all succes.

Hello Abdo,

Thanks a lot for your message. Please note that the construction ‘I look forward to’ is followed by a noun (a gerund) not a verb. So you sentence should read ‘I look forward to hearing from you’. More here: Look forward to hear from you?

Also, please check the spelling of the word ‘success’ and start using the online voice recorder.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fast food in South America[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi torsten!
Greate, it a good sound for us .I am really happy to hear it.
This is a kind of encouragement for learners. Crazy learners will climactically reach the successful path.

Thankyou.

Hi all,

I would like to record my voice on line, yet I have difficulty doing that. Would anyone be so kind to help me, please.

Hello everybody,

I’m very pleased to come over the problem concerning recording my voice on line. I have been learning English on line for sime months and I am proud of the improvement I have got so far. My pronunciation might sound strange to some of you, but anyway you will get used to it as long as we go on together on the forum. This is really a nice program and I have invited some other friends to take their subscription for it. Many of them did so, but they are still limited by the internet connexion. I know there is no other complex thing such as English pronunciation since there is no rule to follow nor any academy. Moreover the English language is not a syllabic language just like many of our African languages. But I believe recording someone’s voice on line and listening to different speakers of English, including native ones, will help improve our speaking and listening skills. I find it really nice and interesting.

I am David from DRC. Alexandra, I am happy to hear you.
Thanks

Dear Mr. Torsten
My name is Rizal
I am Indonesian, Glad to join with your forum, and regarding the recording audio message, It is an attractive metode, I can hear other person speaking not only read, please give me advice how to be a good listener, Many thanks

Regards,
Rizal Purwa Nugraha

Dear Torsten,

That’s very interesting that I can record my voice. I hope my speaking will be improved with your site.

Cheers,

Kolin

Dear all,

That’s very interesting that we can make a record and share each other. I really want to improve my speaking with all of you.

Cheers,

Kolin