Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello, everybody…
This is the first time that I use this tool.
My name is Paulo, I"m a Principal in a public school in Brasil.
I’ve been learning English by myself and I need to improve my seaking skills.
Soon I’m going to speak more and tell about my country andi its culture.
See you

hi everybody this is my first time use voice messages on forum i just wnat to tray plz contact me

Hello, it’s the first time I write the email .I’m very sorry I infrequantly to read english course email .

Should I want to learn english ,but I’m very busy in my work

and my eyes in problem ,I should use eyeglasses plus ,so it can be I very lazy to read email

Well, hello everyone

And hello Torsten! I’m so happy to know about this new feature and for haft an hour I kept clicking on the play buttons and listening to all of the nice voices in this topic. And I think this is a great idea. I know many friends have already said so but, Torsten, this is great! Moreover, I’m also very very happy to receive nice mails from our forum. They help me to keep up even when I don’t have much time to be online. And personally, I really apreciate the way you ( I mean all of the English teachers) write emails to forum’s members. I feel like I always receive news from a close friend. I’m very grateful. Thanks again! That’s it. I’m a little bit talkative already.

P.s.: I’m also looking forward to hearing more messages. It’s quite interesting! Just like I really had conversations with Torsten, Khineley and Tom Kane! So nice !

1 Like

Ps2: please tell me if my recording was too loud. I was under impression that it was but Torsten insisted on making loud recording so… Well, just tell me, friends and I’ll fix it soon.

Best regards,
Jane

Hello,

I think is great! I have strong accent. When I read to my students, sometimes I have problems in my intonation too.
I really think this is going to help me a lot.

Thank you,
Elliott

Hello, this is my first audio message so I’m a little bit nervous.
I am from Poland, I’m lerning English on and off for a couple of time, but I have not too much ocassions to speak.
Anyway have a nice day!
Ryho

Hello Jane,

Wow…what a nice message to post. I appreciate you mentioning me. But, Torsten, Alan, and the others at English.best are really the ones to thank! They have done a great job helping people all over the world speak English.

Jane, I have to tell you that your English is wonderful. Where did you learn to speak and write English so well? Write back when you have time.

I hope you’re well.

Take care!

Tom

1 Like

Hi Ryho,

Welcome to the English.best forum! This is Tom Kane writing from the United States. Please don’t be nervous! The forum is a great place to learn English, chat with folks from all over the world, and have fun. I like to have a lot of fun, so you may hear one of my “bad” jokes. :smiley:

Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to say hello, and that I look forward to hearing from you again. You sounded great, and I understood everything you said.

Talk to you soon, Riho!

Tom

1 Like

Hello Jane,

Thank you very much for joining our forum and for your courage to post your first voice recording. You sound great! Where and how did you learn English? I understand you are from China and now you live in the Czech Republic. What do you do? We look forward to your next recording.
Goodbye. Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: [url=Taking the dog for a walk | english.best]Taking the dog for a walk

Hello Ryho! Cześc Ryho. Jak się masz? Where in Poland do you live? Thank you so much for joining our forum and for using our online voice recorder. I hope this was not your last audio message!

Talk to you soon,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Greetings

hi my name is diosy, and im happy because being part of this forum is very lucky for me…
anyway im aLSO interested in recording voice messages for us to correct our pronunciation…

its really great!!
i heard my voice great but i think i need to make it louder as i can for you to hear it clear and for you to correct my pronunciation…
anyway once again my name is diosy im from philippines. and im glad to be part of this forums… thANKS for all and have a nice day… GOdbless…

hello!
It’s nice to hear your voice . that is only what we missed ; i’ll participate with pleasure next time. by!

hi sir,
sorry, but still i can not understand how to record my own voice,so that i can improve my pronounciation.it will be nice of you if help me.

thankyou

1 Like

Hi Suchita,

What part of the information on the following page do you not understand?

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the Far East

Hello Torsten,
Thank you very much for the last lesson.I have been listened all the voices messages posted here and i felt like we are all together in a real classroom.I will try to record my voice too even i have not enough confidence in my pronounciation.It is first time when i enjoy on a forum(and that’s because you suggested me to do it)and i’ve noticed that i really like here.It is just wonderfull!Therefore i will try to be more active from now on.
Thank you again Torsten,thank you to all of you!
Lucia

Hi everybody,

Introducing myself to you , I am called Hamza. I live in USA and I really liked this good feature and this Forum site which we can enhance our english skills. It is really great and unbelievable to have such wonderful tests which we can build our english. thank you