Recording voice messages on the forum?

keep moving, make new friends, move
Carlos

english-test.net/community/i ā€¦ o_messages

english-test.net/images/forum/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Asking for a quote on printer cartridges[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Dear Torsten,

Please help me to record my voice.

Many thanks,

Blesssings

the controversy between American and British English has made me confuse for example,either or either , academic or academic

Hello everyone ,
I am just trying to see how it works.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello everyone,

Please listen to my recording and give your feedback to improve my speaking.

Thanks

I will try to record something now. I have installed Java.
/Maria

Now I hope it works better. Now I have changed web browser too.
/Maria

It will cut no iceā€¦ :frowning:
/Maria

Hii torsten sara here i want to speak english fluently plz help me im from Pak my native language is urdu will u help me

I have the same problem. I wonder too how to record a voice message. Maybe my microphone doesnā€™t work.
/Maria

Hi everyone. I have been a member since last year and this is the first time I leave you all a message. I like speaking rather than writing or reading. I guess Iā€™m a bit lazy or maybe I donā€™t have much time. But thereā€™s no excuse. I want to apologyze for nothing writing before. I take the opportunity to congratulate the team on this chance we are given to record messages. I really do appreciate that. Congratulations once again, Creso Castilhos from Brazil.

I have tried to record my voice message , but it is not playing back.please help.

Please send a private message to Kitosdad, who has a lot of experience with this medium.

Hi Mr Torsten and everyone;
This is my first voice recording here on the forum. I m Ceyda from Turkey.Thank you very much for this opportunity. I will be looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Bye

i have problem on recorded:-)

Hi,
I have tried to record my voice several times,but I failed to do that each time.
I donā€™t know exactly why.Believe me or not,the internet recently goes crazy here!
Iā€™m really sorry about that.
Morteza