Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello! I’ve tried many times to record my voice here but doesnt work,I dont understand what is wrong!

I am just writing to introduce myself to everybody learning English. My name is Sunho from South Korea but I am living in Australia with having a dream that I become a chef sometime. I would like to make lots of friends who like learning English as much as I do. I really love learning English and having a conversation in English. Thank you.

Good morning to all the teachers on English-test.net!
I am so glad to hear from you! Firstly, your emails are like my weekly lessons. Secondly, it’s like "talking " to a real friend. It does help me quite a lot when I take the tests and learn so much idioms that I have never learnt from my textbooks here in China. Now you are even more creative to run such a wonderful voice forum! Great job! I will be working hard and trying to be a good teacher to the children in my community. You are my role model!
Thanks,
Minnie

hi my freinds;

I’m Aziz Mabrouk. I’m from morocco. I just want to thank you for this forum. It realy helps me a lot to improve my listening. Thank you very much.

Dear Torsten :

It is so far away,when I Wrote a message to you,but I continue with other name …it 's heinz and my positition is the number 71,between the first 100…So Carlos is the same Heinz.

Regards : Carlos = Heinz.

Hi there
i always get happy as i see your letters to me, but this time it was a beautiful propose to record our voices and make it available to everyone to correct us,thanks again

Hi everyone:

This is a message recorded on the forum .
Thank you.

Jean Bengermain

A message addressed to Torsten.

Thank you.

Jean Bengermain

Hi Torsten:

Today I’ve recorded several messages on the forum, but I’ve been unable to listen to what I recorded. Anyway, I’ll keep going, for speaking and listening comprehension are my weak points in English. I do want to work on them a lot.

Thanks again

Jean Bengermain

There are DOZENS of post regarding people having problems hearing or recording messages,

If you DO NOT download and install Java on your computer you will NEVER be able to do either.

Hello everyone, here is Cristovam from Brasil. I received from Torsten a menssage speaking about recording voice, but I don`t know how the device(headset) works. Who could help me? Thanks.

trying to send a messge by recording voice

How can i record my voice here? can somebody help me plz

english-test.net/community/i … o_messages[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The musicians[YSaerTTEW443543]

Nov. 12. 2009
Hi Alan,
Thank you so much for encouraging me to start speaking English.

I am taking this speaking skill very seriously ,because it will help me advance in my carrier and social activitiea also.

I am going to record my first message. Your feedback will be so important to me .

Thanks again , Amer

Nov. 12.2009
Hi Alan ,

Thank you so much for your encouraging me to start speaking English.
This is my first voice message , and i hope i will get a feedback from you .
your guidance will be very important in helping me improve my speaking skill.

Thanks, again Amer

hi everyone
this is my first voice message,let me introduce myself,my name is admira,i come from Albania,i am married,i have a beautiful 1 year son,i like learning English,talk to you soon bye bye

Hi Admira, where is your voice message? I can only see a regular text message. No audio though.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sending a message[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi torsten
yeah you have right about my voice message it isn’t any,because i don’t know how to make it,
i have installed java programme,and i created a new forum post,i sent a message and when i click to red microphone to record my voice doesn’t gave me an option ,says go to how can i record and listen to audio messages,which i have seen to many times how to,but i am worry why i can’t ,what’s wrong,if you can help me it will be great
thank you for lesson no 7 by the way
bye
admira

Hello Admira,

Can you please read this post How to use the online voice recorder?

english-test.net/community/i … o_messages

How to use the online voice recorder ([color=brown]with snapshots)

Many thanks
Slava