Progress report (Top 100)?

Hi torsten
The exercises I could finish two of them.
It’s harder then I was expected, and I repeat all the time.
I have learned lots of new words too, and i am exited too.
It’s amaizing when you learn what technology can do, isn’t it?
The corect answer is: The mind boggles. Can you send me more sentences about this ?
Thanks
Adriana

hi people:
When my friend Osvaldo sent me the first newsletter from T Daerr I felt really happy because despite the great effort I had to make I finally understood it all .
Lately I have been receiving very long and complicated newsletters and I found myself uncapable for understand them completely so I need to call my daughter , who studies english daily , in order to help me with them . I sometimes do not feel comfortable with this situation therefore I would like you to send me easier levelled newsletters . The last one on “sorry” and “apologise” was too difficult for this humble learner .
thanks a lot
Francisca
Pd: my daughter helped me with this letter !!

Hello Francisca,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you find the newsletters too long and hard. You don’t need to follow the newsletters to get help from this site though. The course is flexible enough that you can visit any of the lessons and exercises in any order at any time.

You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
But id they are also too long, here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english … -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste … obahn.html
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

I think you are an amazing learner - not a humble one!

Hi, Torsten!
I didn’t know before I would get your progress report:) Anyway i will try to be 100 top

Hi, Torsten,
This is the first time I write on your site. I recognized that it is very helpful. And I like it. My ambition is get diploma of IELTS, so I realize that I should try more and more.
I hope you can make more help to encourage my study. I thank you very much. In addition, I sure that I make attempt to study. have nice weekend.

Helo Strongrain,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your feedback.

Salam Tortsen…Itz so nice lesson especially when I see the progress report of Joao Fonseca then in me it also develop a great interest to study english more effectively.

Hi Torsen:

I’m writing to thank you for all your advices! they’re so helpful .The progress report is encouraging;but I should join the "on line

course" regularly.just to improve my English skills.I’m fond of English .I promise you to be a faithfull learner.
Gratefully.Besma

hello Mr Torsten
your lessons that I recieve through my email is really helpfull and I can improve my english, I appreciate that thank u very much, and I have a decission to pass TOFEL test
and I want u to help me if u can sent me some materials belongs to this exame or any introduction abuot this exame.
with best regards Dr Maqsood Haidary

Hello Dr Maqsood Haidary,

You can use our free TOEFL prep materials here: english-test.net/toefl/

Also, I suggest you try to spell such elementary words like ‘you’, ‘helpful’ and ‘exam’ correctly.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sprinters at the starting block[YSaerTTEW443543]

my progress counter is completely wrong!!! it shows about 300 questions answered and 61 correct though I answered only 70 or so. how to reset it to normal?

Hi
I’m Thanh Thao

I very happy when receive Progress report for me.

And thank you english-test.net.

I hope my next report will be more correct answers.

Thanks again.

Thanh Thao

Hi Torsten,
Really a good system. I appreciate your plans.later, I must share opinion with you.

Hello sir Torsten,
i want to share my experience about this test with you as i did good job in this test . i learn many phrases in this test and thanks for your explantion to make clear the sanse of every sentences i just want to know
when we use" had better "in daily conversation & what the meaning of it

i have full difference idea from your wrote. I think Everyone would like to conceal their bad point with others persons even though they want to know their result and score also. You can see your status when you compare with others. Properly, you can give it more time to upward your status if you know where are you in.
This is my personal point.
Thanks,

Thank you for your lesson and your concern.

Dear moderators / Learning Coaches,

I already posted the following query regarding progress in another link:

Just a question,

In a previous reply I mentioned the preformance-indicator is not as important as learning from doing the exercises and making mistakes.

I was just wondering, after going down from 99% to 78% at the moment of writing, how is it calculated?

According to the number of exercises and the correct answers it should be around 90%.

I look forward to knowing how.

Warm regrads from Mexico.

The link is english-test.net/forum/ftopi … calculated (in case you would like to delete the message there, in order to keep the forum organised and the messages where they belong ; - ) )

Right now my score is almost 100%, which actually should be around 90%, although this looks more encouraging - it leaves me with the same doubt as stated above.

Thank you very much in advance and warm regards,

Ozzy

There’s an ongoing problem with the logarithms that are used to work out the progress score, Ozzy. The figures are skewed. The administrators are aware of the problem and have indicated that they are working on it.

I’m not surprised that you have a near perfect score. Your English is excellent.

Thank you very much for your response and the compliment Beesnees.

Take care and see you around,

Ozzy

Hello,
I am very glad that I receive the progress report and Lesson 9 today. I like this site. And I look forward to your every e-mail course. It help me a lot. At first I didn’t really like English. I just want to improve it. But after I read grammar stories and did tests in this site. I found that English can be interested. I will keep doing the tests. And I hope my English can improve more. Thanks.

Best regards.