Progress report (Top 100)?

Hello Torsten,
Thank you,
Your e-mail about my progress report was breath taking and quite incouraging and with, i promise to work much harder in future.
Best regards,
Arnold.

Hi Torsten,

Thank you very much for your email, I am very happy to receive your English lesson, It is very interesting to read and learn. I hope I can open communication in English with you all in the forum.

Thanks and kind regards,
Hanh

Dear Torsten,
Thank you for your information. I really appreciate it. In the near future I am going to have the TOEFL test. So I must prepare my self to gain the good score. May you help me by giving advice in order to get good even high score.

Best Regard,
Cecep.

how to I can aolve my problem in etervew

hello to every body and my dear master torsten:i hope you are spending your time in a good,fun,useful way
i dont have any especial idea but i think you should give me more time to make it ok or even best.
i know having no time is not a good excuse but i am really bussy.
but i promise in near future i will participate in this very good and big course to improve my english .
and at the end…thanks for all you have done for me to now.
best regards…reza

For me it is very relaxing how I can improve my English through this site and at the same time is a challenge to myself. is not a competition but to learn at your own pace. and we use in this site are endless the themes capture the attention of any English language learner at any level since the versatility of the course has cavities for anyone that his personal interest is to improve his/her skills and achieves his/her owns goals regarding English

Hi,Torsten
Thanks for the Progress report,
Adriana

Its a nice report. The test takers can see their progress about correct answers. I think you need to add an option about the last taken test date. In the report the date of last test will inform the test takers about the regularity of the user. Thanks a lot.

HI Torsten,
I am feeling much better to practise those of exercise which you gave me.Thanks to encourage me of your recent e-mail.Can you see any improvement in my English lesson?
Thank you.

Hi Torsten
I want to know the difference between “You always did” and “You never did”

Regards
Kaheta

One is positive and the other is negative. They have opposing meanings, Filbert.

You always did - you did it all the time.
You never did - you didn’t do it at all.

respected sir
after that test report i had completed so many question papers but the progress report is showing still one. please do the needful sir. very fine courses. feeling very entho.

DearTorsten
Thanks so much , i have a good news from you , I am find at the moment , how are you ?
now aday i am try to get in tuch with english garmar , i am very interesting on that

best regard

sidala

hello everybody,
i’m from vietnam and i have a question need you explain
what is the different between"the couple" and “a couple”?
i hope you help me and i’m looking forwards in recent future!
see you!
IBK KHANH

the couple - a specific couple that you are talking about.
a couple - any couple in general terms.

ok thanks Beeesneees
and what is verb follow 2 phases devided?( singular or plural)
see you!
IBK KHANH

I’m sorry Ibk Khank,

I don’t understand what you are asking.

Hi Torsten,
This is the first time, i send message to you. By the way, i also thank you so much for all your email to me.
My name is Hanh. I am from Vietnam. I am working at Mifaco Co., specialize in producing and exporting furniture. I am responsile for doing shipping documents,…
I want to examine TOEIC but my listenning and speaking skill is not good. So i am trying to improve my skill.
Could you commence some good methods for me.
Thanks & Best Regards.

dear Beeesneees,
ok.this is the question i hope you help me:
1.does the plural verb followed “the couple” and singular verb followed “a couple”?
thanks for your help!
IBK KHANH

Hello Khank,

Whether you are talking about ‘a couple’ or ‘the couple’ as you have put both people together into the category of one single couple or one single pair then the singular form follows it.

Having said that… in informal English, sometimes the plural form is used. It’s accepted in many sentences. You will see this:
The elderly couple are going on holiday.
and many native English speakers would find that it sounds more natural than the grammatically correct:
The elderly couple is going on holiday.