Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Dear Van Giap,

Please read grammer vs. grammar.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How soon can you start working for us?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

I am Ignatiuesarun, I am a beginner to learn English. i am sure if i follow your suggestions and answers about learning english, i can speak like english peoples, as early as possible, Thanks for your effort, i suggest this site to my friends who all are interested in speak in english, then i have recorded my voice message about listening section on “Introducing key note speaker”, If any mistake please correct me. r, if any mistake please correct me,

Hello,
I live in South America and I’ve learned English at school but just the basic stuff – now I’m learning English by myself and I think my listening comprehesion has improved but I want to practise my pronounciation since I want to live in an English-speaking country soon.

I hope I did it right or at least understandable.

Hello Alan, I always wanted to hear your voice.
I have seen your pic all over english-test.net but I never heard your voice before.
Nice to “hear you” :slight_smile:
I like your accent and You can’t imagine how much I have learned from you :slight_smile:
Thank you

Cheers

Dear Mr Torsten,
I tried to listen voice message, but that’s too difficult to me to understand it, because it’s very fast for me. Could you give me more easier than it?

Note: if my sentences is wrong, please correct it’s.

HI TORSTEN ITS THE FIRST TIME THAT I CONNECT IN THIS FORUM, SINCE I STARTED TO TAKE YOUR ENGLISH COURSE, I AM PRACTICE AT FIRST WITH ALL ENERGY BUT FOR MY WORK I CAN’T DO THE WHOLE EXERCISES, FOR THAT REASON I I’M NOT PROGRESS HOW I WANT.

Dear Torsten
I am fascinating with this website . I would like to record my voice in order you can tell me if my pronunciation is good or could be better .
How can I do that?
Is there any place where I can download some easier listening?

All of tem have been so amzing for me

Thanks for sending me classes via e-mail .

Ingrid

Hi Ingrid,

Please read this if you want to record your voice: english-test.net/community/i … o_messages

We look forward to hearing your voice.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A mother is calling to explain son’s absense because of sickness[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

I can not hear in listening toeic test. Before I can hear, but now can not. There is some thing wrong in this part?

Thanks
Ly Binh Nhung

Hi Ly Binh Nhung,

What happens when you click on the red play button?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Asking why a check hasn’t been processed[YSaerTTEW443543]

I have never had any problems.
I did not take long for me to figure this system out.
It is fabulous and I have learned a lot even though sometimes I don’t get any feedback but it’s ok I know everybody has it’s own busy schedule.
Thanks

Up until now I never had any problems with this system and today was the exception. I tried to post a voice message and this came back, I hope you guys figure this out and the system is up and running soon :slight_smile: Thanks

If you think this is a bug, then please copy and paste this message
in a report to the technical support folks for this website.
Use Control-A to select entire text of error.
Please include in your letter:

1. what you were doing when the error occurred,
  2. whether the error occurs consistently,
  3. information about your computer,
  4. information about your audio device.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

As part of a discussion group early in my clinical internship, one of our staff psychologists asked all of us interns what kind of animal we’d like to be if we could change. Most of the interns chose solemn, stately animals – eagles, peacoks, cats, and the like. But what animaldid yours truly pick? You guessed it-- a monkey! The psychologist chukled (as did other interns), and probed further:

recommend: jacept post #38, Do one have to read this speech? whats the time limit?

Hi everbody.I am Osman from Turkey .I am college student studying computer engineering.I am really interested in improving english and meeting new people.Anyonw who shares same goal , please contact me.My msn is ekerosman@hotmail.com

hii every body im sara n i want to improve my english :wink:

hi Sara.If you want ,you can add me on msn ,we can talk by microphone

hi every one
we happy to see you here

hi this is suhail thank you very much for sending the email.
I am working in Doha Qatar,

Kind Regards,
Suhail Khazi