Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

Hello Torsten,
In Vietnam, we’ve learn English for a long times, how ever, we’re taught to write and grammer a lots, so most of Vietnamese students speak English very bad. I don’t know how to improve my speaking skill, please tell me.

Thank you very much.
Van Giap

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The following exercise will help you practise and improve your speaking skills, especially your pronunciation: Click on the link below and read the text using the online voice recorder as I did: Introducing a keynote speaker of business event

TOEIC listening, photographs: Taking a rest from the hike

Firs of all I have to thans to all of you and especially to TORSTEN.You never know how I’m enjoing to reading and listening in this English test net.
Dear Mr.Torsten,I need your help on my studing programm.Would you please suggest me the way step by step to follow studying which would be better to improve my English Vocabulary,Grammar and pronounce.
Best regards,Burhan

1 Like

Hello Burhan,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your question. You can improve your pronunciation by recording voice messages here on the forum. When are your going to record your first message?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A horse and carriage[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten thanks a lot about every thing you’ve made for us
thank U & your group

What’s up guys!

I’ve been receiving some e-mails from this site and just today actually took the time to check it out. I’m astonished by the amount of good and great information at hand free of charge. Just recorded the text “Introducing a keynote speaker of business event” in my voice and hope you guys can give me some feedback on where I should improve. Thank you very much and I’ll certainly come back soon.

Just Recorded the text below. Thanks for the feedback.

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of our company’s new day-care center, located on the third floor next to the lunch room. The center is open to employees’ children between the ages of 2 and 5. Starting next Monday, eligible employees can drop off their youngsters at the day-care center beginning at 7 a.m., and pick them up no later than 6 p.m. The cost is $20 an hour per child, and includes lunch and snacks. For those who work part-time, half-day and drop-in options are available. Our center features six experienced teachers, and includes modern play equipment and learning materials. It has 3,000 square feet, including a main play area, a lunch room, and three separate class rooms: one for two- and three-year-olds, one for four-year-olds, and one for five-year-olds. Don’t worry, moms and dads. Your children will be safe, warm, and, best of all, nearby! You are welcome to visit them on the third floor during lunch hour and work breaks

Hello, Mr Torsten:

I think this is the first time I can send a message to you.
I´d like to have your answer to be sure that I have done things right.
I am not very skilful at commanding a PC, specially regarding to Internet. That is the only reason for which I didn´t do this before. You are very kind at sending this free English course and I am grateful, since I couldn´t afford a paid (is it right said?) one.

Best regards

Jorge

what is the procedure to recoed the topic in our voice
regards

english-test.net/community/3 … o_messages[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A cargo plane[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi torsten, I waz browsing round for ppl, and i noticed the topic about listening exercises. it appears to be a considerably interesting , however I’m quite inexperienced at this sorta thing, and dont know where to go on this site. I hate writing msgs 2 ppl, and sometimes never receiving anything back. Anyways, I’m not sure how often I’ll be on here though, so if you have any suggestion for me ,feel free to tell me … Ramzan sahar

OK
I want to start to record the text on the listening section, how can I do that; I mean I listen and after try to imitate the voice and record it?
thanks

Hi Kory,

Please read this: english-test.net/community/3 … o_messages[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Construction in progress[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

Could you please tell me how to record my voice. If I do will you please able to correct them.

Thanks
Azajameel

Hi, how can I record my voice as they said in the listening excercise? Becouse I pick the button and it sends me to the forum. Thanks

I’ll try to record my voice but I don’t know how to do it

It seems not to work although I did as your direction, Torsten. I don’t know what the reason is. Please let me know why

Please be more specific. What exactly did you do, what happened and what error messages did you get?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Freezing conditions[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi sir torson give lessson for listining exercise this is hussin