Pracisting your speaking and pronunciation skills?

thank you?

hi every one . My name is kinda kazzi . I’m from syria an d I work as a ground hosstess in syrian airlines . I like english and I want to improve it very well .

Hi everybody, my name is hamada,
I am engineer, I was learning english for engineering only, but now I want to learn english not for thing, just english.
regards,
Hamada

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. My name is Linda Layman, and it’s a great privilege

for me to welcome our keynote speaker this evening, Samuel Jamison. Mr. Jamison, as

you all know, is CEO of Beta Soft Corporation, and is regarded as the country’s Most

Creative Entrepreneur by the American Business League. In addition to that award, he

has earned Wealth Magazine’s “Man of the Year” award two times, and, last year, he

was named “CEO of the Decade” by Business News Magazine, the first CEO that Business

News has ever honored from our state. Mr. Jamison has grown Beta Soft from a two-

person organization headquartered in his garage to a multi-billion dollar,

multinational corporation in only 10 short years. You all know that. What you might

not know is that Mr. Jamison founded two businesses that failed prior to Beta Soft,

and that starting his third - and most successful - venture was actually his wife’s

idea. Ladies and gentlemen, join me in giving a big hand to our keynote speaker, Mr.

Samuel Jamison.

Let’s practice reading…

Let’s speak and laugh after hearing myself speaking english… I can’t help it. Go ahead Charo… YOU CAN

hi i am logesh
please explian detail of how to record my voice. i not able to record my voice
explain it briefly
thanks

iwould like to send new conversation i prefer by video if available

Just practicing. A comment would be nice. Anybody?

thanks for all i still wait and wait to listen many voice, so please keep posting

OK
I want to start to record the text on the listening section, how can I do that; I mean I listen and after try to imitate the voice and record it?
thanks
maro

please, want you to help me How can I record my voice and practice speak

hi i like to develop my speaking ability so i am recording my voice. please here it.

i think that i am in the middle level of english learning. evevthough i hav joined in this english course. is there any lesson regarding english pronounciation?

Hi Jacept,

Thank you for that and well done. I thought you showed good intonation and you really sounded genuine. By that I mean the way that you expressed yourself showed that you were interested in what you were saying.

Alan

Hii…teachers please correct my Pronunciation i’ve learned the accent myself by listening to movies and English TV channels…
but i need your support and correct my stresses and pronunciation…
thnX
amal.

hi Torsten,

It’s really a wonderful web site, very informative and interactive where anybody who wanted to improve their English like me could really learn from it. Keep up the good works and more power.

Thanks,

Blessy