Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

6tr67t76t

Hi Torsten Daerr,
sorry I can’t got the test and I don’t know for my score.
could you help me?

Thank you.

Hello sir:
I would like to tell me what is the perfect passive please??

thanks
 Hamza

Naufragis, good morning
I have read some of your postings and your questions arise from a very high command of the English language, it seems you as native German has a very fluent knowledge of the German grammar, which is a personal asset. I, myself, I’m not a native English speaker but a Colombian citizen and many times I have the same problem to find the exact word that conveys my own feelings or my level of understanding I have in my native language; but I struggle a lot to find at the end of my lexical battle the punctual word in my own language that suits the English counterpart. Would it be interesting to open a section of advanced grammar in English that clears our doubts and together bring up the shades and nuances of the language of SHAKESPEARE to be spilt over our native lexical undestanding that accurately utter our insight and ways of looking the magic world of the parlance.

My best wishes

Scalpel72

hi,all the members>>>I like to join the team
I want to lean and practice our second language …
thank you for the lesson , I really liked them

regard…
jungie229

Dear Torsten!!

Many thanks for your always teach me

I will try best to study.

Best regards,

Gygy

yeah it’s means ‘it is’ and other one is just its …i remember the previous lesson thanks Torsten!!!

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for sending me english test papers frequently ,this will not only help me a lot in improving the grammer but does the brain exercise siultaneously but how to improve the speaking power through this web site is a area of concern for me . would you please suggest me the method or course of action to solve this problem?

Regards
Dalip

COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS plz Help Send Ans:
1)1. Tell me about yourself

1. Why did you leave your last job? Send Ans:

Hello Torsen,

I have got an idea how to introduce myself from your personal profile unit 3. I thanks very much to you.

Hi Torsten, this is a very good course for beginners. I’m doing it because I learnt the basic English on my own, so I have some holes I need to fill. I’m Colombian and there are very few people that I can speak in English to. Do you know about an online place to improve my speaking?
Well, my life is very simple. I study Translation at a local university and I don’t have many friends. Nevertheless, I have a very good friend, but she’s gone to Switzerland and lives there with her boyfriend. His family have a very nice house, I’ve seen its pictures, but they live in a very little and cute apartment. I live with my boyfriend too and our house isn’t much bigger than theirs.
Thank you very much for today’s lesson, I’d love to read some suggestions about my English. And I’ll be waiting for an answer about the speaking skills.
Goodbye.

Hi, I hope you’re fine. I’m Rodrigo from Chile. As you, I need improve English Language. I live in Santiago de Chile. It’d be good practice English with people like it.
Good Lock!!!.

thanks for todays class

hello
thanks but we need examples for learning better

Hi Torsten

Thank you for your letter.
My english name is Christine. Now I work for a forwarding company which transport cargo from Vietnam to all over the world by air and by sea. My current boss is korean man. He is very young while most of us are married, in fact he has not much experience in this field. But our korean customer want to work with korean people. That’s why.

good morning!
my friend is so friendly and beautiful. she is tall, her hair is black, straight, long. her eyes are brown.
she has a lot of friend. her best friend lives in hue. she met him the first time in their class. his knowledge makes my friend admire him. they study in the class but never talked before. their class held a competition, he and her were the team.finally, they won the competition and reward a big class’ prize. it was a chance to help her make friend with him. and now they are close friend
that is my story i make up to practice this lesson

Hello Nguyen,

You have made the same basic error here as you have in another piece of writing which you’ve posted. There are no capital letters.

I am not sure i chose right topic. But anyway could you tell if I am right in my understanding this situation
Chopping Nuts - here chopping is verb
Onion choppping - here chopping is noun

That is probably correct, Shaky. However, it is only when the words are part of a sentence that it is really possible to tell, particularly with your first example where “chopping nuts” might be an adjective (nuts intended for chopping.