Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi. Torsten
thanks
but I really wish I could talk with you over the phone. and if I may know handpone number, if you do not mind I will contact you. oh my name moh Geral introduced from Asian countries - Indones

Very easy lesson. Now, we only have to praticse all the words in sentences. That’s all! Thanks a lot!

Hi all!

My name is Dat, I come from Vietnam. Vietnam is very beautifully and Vietnamese is very friendly. Today, I received an information about Calisto Coach remove Vietnam football. I am very sad for this dicision.

Thanks for your message. My name’s Tham and Mr Huy is my husband. He is a student.
I and My husband are very happy with our parent

dear torsten
thanks for your test and your help. every day i learn more and more and its because of you.
with the best wishes
shomi

Hellow
I work in Atlas Copco
My boss is a man from Tanzania
In work place there are more men and two ladies
i enjoy the work and the people around here help me improve my english because is the language we are always speakin
My last test for english i got 9 out of 10

hi there torston :
im bashir arslan ! how are you doing ? yes man its interesting exams that you sent to me , but they are not easy for me
as the most people say !
i main aim of mine to use your webpage is to learn English that used in the united states cause if my bosses choose me to go there ,
they will send to take English exam by one of the united states embassy employers her in my country.
so, the pass level is 70% from 100% .
the most important thing is the idioms that used there . and also the vocabulary they is very rich …
i`m calling for help :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not get the lesson first and third, I just get a lesson into two and into four, please send me the first lesson and the third

Hi Torsten,
could u please explain when to use the letter ‘‘I’’ and the letter ‘‘me’’. Some times I get confused.

I is the subject in a sentence, Me is the object in a sentence.

I am going to the library.
Will you come to the library with me.
I think you like me.

Hi Torsten,
My name is Bianka. Sometimes I drive a car. Its colour is dark blue.
My mum is ill. Her health is not the best.
I work in a Call Center at the moment. Our boss is a young man.
He is a nice person. Every person like him.
I hope it´s enough for the exercise.

hi Torsten my name is doaa I would like to improve my E in every things speak grammer 0000 but I need to understand and talk E a lot because I live in USA,I need to understand and speak with peaple please help me as sometime I don’t have time to study E because I’m married and I have 2 daughters THANK YOU SO MUCH ABOUT EVERY THING YOU DO IT TO HELP AN ONE IN E

Hi,

Every person likes him.
Everything else is fine.

Steps to improvement: use correct English when you speak and write:
English, not E
grammar, not grammer.
0000 means nothing at all
people, not peaple

hi
i’m snehal.i’m live in india. its capital is mumbai. i love mumbai very much.
i’m marride. my husband is software enggineer . he told me about this site for improve my english langauge.
i have no kid. i want to improve my english as better than my husband

hi,

i didn’t get it’s and its ? what is the difference between it’s and its?
plz send to me
thanking you

it’s - it is
its - belonging to/showing possession.

My name is Leila.
We have two children.
Our children are girls.
Their relationship is kind.
My husband loves his family.
My older doughter does her own task.
glad to hear your opinion.

hello ; i’m hammadou
i lke a recording lessons and it’s very interesstin and usefull in the same time
please reply as soon as possible
as you see each one like this lesson ; and thank u very much

thanks for your lesson. I am an english teacher, this site is useful to me. I can’t teach without this kind of sites. I hope that we all can share its benefit