Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Torsten
I appreciate your effort in sending lessons for our benefits. Thank you on the lesson about possessive adjectives.
I tried your English Test and got 10 out of the 10 questions correct. I have however, not tried your audio recording lessons yet,just because lack of time but i will do my best to start and finish it the sonner the better.

I love the test. It’s a challenge for me.
takecare and more power for the whole team thank a lot

Hi Torsten
I appreciate your effort in sending lessons for our benefits. Thank you on the lesson about possessive adjectives.
I tried your English Test and got 10 out of the 10 questions correct. I have however, not tried your audio recording lessons yet,just because lack of time but i will do my best to start and finish it the sonner the better.

I love the test. It’s a challenge for me.
takecare and more power for the whole team thank a lot
from ousmane kalidou sow
Best regards

hello
this is markandey
suggest me some idea to solve comprehenssion and sentence filling which is come in most of the exam.i m not so weak in english so suggest me some idea to tackle this type of problem .

Hello Coach
I took the test I thought at first it’s simple , and I 'll score it ,but I got 7/10 corrects.
I have a questions here in the test. I would like to ask you about why my answer I selected was wrong?

You could tell the time by him because he always finished work at exactly the same time every day.

Correct answer: (d) finished
Your answer was: incorrect
your sentence:
You could tell the time by him because he always ends work at exactly the same time every day.

Well , thank you for this course . Until now I can say that everything is Ok, and I appreciate this course so much; Thanks !

hello torsten,m pleased to recieve each time your very interesting courses.you helped me too much …as you know my aim is to speak english fluently as the native speakers.your courses were very useful to improve our english language…thank u so much

hello torsten,m pleased to recieve each time your very interesting courses.you helped me too much …as you know my aim is to speak english fluently as the native speakers.your courses were very useful to improve our english language…thank u so much

hello sir,
good evening…
i am Munazza.I received ur mails.ur mails are helpful for me.
thanks sir.

hello I’m Indaluz and I am learning a possesive adjectives with you. I thinl this is dood for me.

HI I like the course a lot. I’ m an English Teacher and your techniques can be useful for me. Thanks

hi my dear torsten

i am a teacher in primary school and was studying english for five years but i have dificult understanding the news and whwn the people speak to fast.
what can i do for improve my listening ? your lesson help me a lot but I would understant everything at the moment. how it´s possible¡

regards
stella

Hello, my name is Gerardo, I am Colombian, and I work with Avianca airliner of Colombia, I have 37 years old, i love to sutdy languages, at the moment I speak english but I need to improve it, and i speak portugues.

Dear teacher,
heres my some example.

This is my bag.it’s guess,its colour is black.

god bless.

Hello Torsten,
My friends supposed I am crazy because all the time I try to speak English. Some of them are very helpful and support to go ahead but my boss always speak in native language. Therefore, I am little worry about it. Hope one day he will realize my effort and start speaking in English. One of my friend has a very good command on English and he always help me but some of his friend ridicule me while pronuncing wrongly but I don’t care because as long as you do not try you can not achieve your goal and my goal is be fluent in English.

Please help you find any mistake!

Best regards,
Asim

Hello sir,
Describtion of possessive adjectives are those which are used before nouns and show possession or ownership
And the possessive adjectives consists in
My
Your
His
Her
Its
Our
Their

Thanks for your helping to us.

yeah that’s right asim.I’m not too good in english but i would try to do my best and learn more and more. God bless.

i not undestend ur site

Hello Areeba,

There is so much happening here, that it can be a little confusing at first.

A forum is a place where messages can be posted which all members are able to see and comment on.
This might help:
english-test.net/community/i … _the_forum
Welcome to the site anyway. :slight_smile:

hi dear friands !!!

Thank you sir for your help,but if you dont mind I’d like to ask about some thing.If you dont mind I want more vocabulary about the TOEIC preparation as I reserved for the cource & I will start next month,so I want to be ready enough . thanks again