Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Torsten. My name is Maria, I a from Colombia, South America but I am
living in Houston Texas. I am widow and I would like to share with people
from other countries. I am very happy studing english with you. I am in the
College but I don’t have oportunity to practice my english and maybe for
this reason my english not is good. I am going to send you my picture.
Thank you very very much for your help. I sent Laura an e-mail about
my life but I have not received nathing from her. Thank Torsten again.
Maria

hi.
thank you this is great job ,
but exactly i am not good english i am learn english studiously
but i cant speak or write or like this what i can do .
Thank’s mate

Hi Torsten.
Many thanks for yr useful lessons that u e-mailed to me, I need to know more about direct & indirect speech.
Thanks.

Isaac Nagui

Hi Torsten,

I have just completed the test on Possessive adjectives (End/Finish).
I got 5 correct.But I am looking forward for some complex excersises too.

Regards,
Didita

[b][color=violet][color=blue]Dear Teachers!
im Yaqub from Afghanistan, realy your web site very interesting and usefull for all who want to learn english as a second languae. so i wish send me the useables expressions and common prononciations.

thanks

regards.[/b]

iknow the opposite. for example is like abuove also iknow my name, hisbook or his books ,her shoes or her shoeses your lesson ,its fhoto singuler ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yournames ,thier childarens ourskills himselafs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, who orwhat, nouns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,adjective howthe noun or oronoun looks ,,,,,,,,,,, pronouns who or what,,, verbs what the noun or pronoun does ,,,,,,,,,,,ineed articles or lesson shorte like conversation but ididnt get listen idn`t what is was ok thanks my theacher

if idon`t know one word what can ido help me please

Hello Torsen;

I apologize for I didn’t follow the day to day activities, and didn’t do good assessment in this lesson. Your courses is very intresting to me. Beside my programmes, I’ve loaded additional job of our financial manager, as she is in vacation for christmas and New year.
let me inroduce you myself further. I already told you that I’m a student as well as emloyee of a company. let me start with my academics. I completed my secondary and a one year business communication courses in Asmara, Eriterea, which is my home country. After that when I came to Rwanda in 2009, I started my campus of first year in faculty of Economics and management as part-time student. The name of my campus is Kigali Independent University. I finished my 2 year in Management last month November, 2010.
The system and mediume of education in this country was a french system. Eventhough they shifted to anglophone system in 2009, they still use french for explanation and researches in almost all campuses. that’s why I joined you to get help for better improvement of my english skills and registered to take TOEFL test. I have a plan to go to another country for best and qualified career.
Let me take you outside the campus. I worked in an importer and distributer company called ERI-RWANDA as stuff accountant. Here my job is to record all expenses, credit and cash sales and to reconcile bank statement with cash book entries. In addition to this our finance manager went for vacation 2 days before christmas. so she loaded me part of her job, the cients’ credit accounts to record the daily transactions. I bored very much with my job not with your courses, because the tasks of jobs haven’t well allocated and apportionated to employees yet. The company is employing less manpower to a big disorganized tasks of jobs. that’s why we are working as stuff accountants not in particular activities with full responsiblities.
I wish to talk a lot, if I had enough time. I’m just struggling day and night for my best future. since my english capacity is little, I used simple english to explain my educational background and current work I am carried on. I’ll try to make some arrangement like 2 or 3 days per week to follow and participate attentively. As you are more experienced and accustomed than me to such situations, I hope to get some advices on how can I handle this situation.

Thank you very much!
Ghirmay

complex execises it means alternative choisses

Thanks a lot

My name is Jocelyn and I work as a caregiver here in Canda.I took care two kids aged 6 and 5 years old.

Dear teachers this is my write.
Good morning every body.
I’m learning Japanese my course teach by book name “Mina No Nihongo” its mean Japanese for every one.
I have study for nearly one year but not so improve but i still keep continue.
My classmates every one very friendly,each person they have different characters they are study very hard their skill improve day by day.
In my class’s teacher are fours women teacher twos of them are Japanese tows other are Vietnamese.
Tows Japanese teacher they are very young and humorous their manners a litter bit become Vietnamese its means
in Viet Nam we eat Dog’s meat or Cat’s meat and the firsts time while they joined Student’s party they didn’t eat such as that foods.
After few times together with us and received many convinced they starting to eat and gave commented…wow… it’s so tasty!!! haha.
So if any of you have chance visit Vietnam don’t for get contact with me and i can show you many very interesting things.
Thank for reading.
Your sincerely.
Hien.

Hello everybody
My nam is Reza
I understand this part of lesson and I try to learn more.
for exampel your course is intersting.
I compair our similar course with this and then i found it is good
i wait for your reply and your idea abouth this text
thank you
reza

i want to try writing more and more becuse i think i cant write well. but your site can help to do that.maby i have mistake and write false.excuse me

Hello aminp.

Welcome to english-test.net.
Well done for deciding to write more. It will get easier the more you practise writing.

Dear torsten,
Thank you sir.I followed possesive adjectives. I want to improve my speaking skills in English. sir,please give me advice and reply to my personel email. Thank you sir.
Niluka

Your question is too general, Nilu.
Incoan provides some excellent advice in this post:
How can I improve my English speaking skills?

hi, iam thuy
thanks u for ur reply.
see u

My name is Tamilvanan and I am working for an IT company. I am realy enjoying the atmosphere of my company and it is interesting to work with clients. My clients are in Austria, they are very much dedicated and hard working people. But they were appreciated us ’ indians are hard working and dedicated people, even working on public holidays’ :-). To working with clients is really enjoyable and memorable moment for me in my life.

Hi ,My teacher Torsten Daerr,

Frist of all , I really a value your  great efforts for helping me improve my language skills more better ,I am Anwer ,24 years old ,from Yemen ,I got a bachelor degree in English's Art  form University of sana'a (Yemen) in 2010. recently I have been working as administrative assistant .

My Teacher Torsten , I have received all your tests and lessons you have given to me , I did some of them but due to work I became a little busy . what I am willing to do is to get a ToFL Certificate , I am sure this is right place to a complish my desire and get my goal.

once again ,great thanks for you for offering a help

Yours Truely