Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

i am happy

Hi Torsten
Thank for send me Possessives Adjectives, that one I need for grammar. I very sorry to return late to you, because I have to take a test for “Conversation & Listening.” So, I like to write a long sentence, but I have not enough English. I will practice some more.
Thank again for your help
Kim Thu

Hello Mr Torsten

My Flower
your cake
Her candy
His fruit
Its?
Their juice
Our money
How can I use (Its) for possessive, please show me?
Thank for your help
Kim Thu

The house lost its roof in the hurricane.
The car made its way down the road.
The tree shed its leaves in the winter.

Hello
Professor Torsten
Hello you want to learn English as quickly as I hope to help me

Hello sir,

I am ravinder.d from India.

just now i have received lesson.3. On possessive adjectives.

Many thanks.

sir, I need more exercises to get perfection on this lesson. so if it is possible please help me.

regards,

Ravinder.Dongala

H!
Torsten,
This Haroon bhatti your poor student Although day by day I am tring to improve my english skill.
Your lesson are really very interesting to me.I hope If I learn instenlly I will be capble to speak english.
sister I have a problem,when I tried to speak I am forgotten very thing and that time was realy I disapionted.second I have a problem that where I use “to” and where it has not need to use please tell me in detail. I hope you will certainlly help me.thank you very much

hello again,

my name is Junedi as said before, I’m a teacher at high school now, I have many students in here, they were so nice but sometimes they were very annoying.
I have a friend his name is wahyu, he was my partner at work, he always helps me to do something that I can do alone.

thinks torsten
but it so easy
try to give me more topic for talking about different lifestyles

Dear Mr.Torsten,
Hi,
How are you,
I had just completed possessive Adjectives and are very easy.

Regards,
Sai Shandilia.

hi Torsten,
i’m wagma
i found your lessons very helpful but too simple like you just gave few examples but not deffinitions would you please add deffinitions so that would be more helpful.
thank you

Hello there,

I’ve just found out my confused grammar of possessive adjectives. I did get all end-finish test but 6 of 10 was correct on the first attempt and I will repeat the test again and again till I do it right.
Thanks you very much.
Gunjmaa

[quote]

[/quote]

Hi Torsten,
I’m Ali. Thank you very much for the exercise. It’s really nice. I got nine out of ten. I’ve just had a rapid look and I answered them. I really appreciate your efforts.

DEAR TEACHER :
i intersted to know some thing about english language . but i tried unfortuenatlly in can not contraste between tanses
and please show me how do i do . i am very weak of english skill . and my internet is limit i can not lesson .

thanks alot
saboor qader

hi,
there are many tests , after doing 10 tests it needs we push next test or no?
thanks for iteresting tests.

teacher, i dont understand the lesson about as … as
not so … as
as long as
as much (many) … as
as yet
not as yet
as well
as well as
as far as , can you explain for me to deep undersand.

Good morning Mr Torrester. Thank you for your letter.

I will try to write something.
For example
I like ice cream as much as cheese cake.
you did this as well as you can. Well done…
My motherland is as far as other end the world.
best regards
Farida.

hi Mr Torrester
your emails are very interesting for me and I’v learned many things from them

very thanks

Dear Torten ,
your emails are very interesting for me and I’v learned a lot of things from them.
thank you best regards
santiagero