Personal Pronouns (Unit 1)

Dear Mr.Torsten,

I’m sorry for spend such a long time before reply your email. Thank you so much for the lessons. I’m from Indonesia. I work as a medical doctor in one of remote area in Maluku, small province east of Indonesia. So, I found some difficulty to access the internet. Well, I can do it once in a month :slight_smile: but I really loved to improve my english as I wish I can continue my study abroad.
So please continue with the lessons. Thank you so much. God bless you.

best regards,
Wanda

Dear Wanda,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, I really appreciate it. If you like, you can tell us more about your work as a doctor in Maluku. Who are your patients and how do you treat them? Do you work in a hospital or do you treat your patients at home?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Weren’t you at the conference last month?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Mr. Torsten,

I’ve been working for almost nine months. I work under the Health Department of Indonesia who placed the fresh graduate doctor to serve people in the remote area. I actually work in one small Island of Maluku, called Saparua Island. About two hours travel by sea from Ambon, the capital city of Maluku Province. I work in a hospital, named General Hospital of Saparua. The only medical hospital in that island. serve about 30,000 inhabitants in 15 villages. There are four doctors in the hospital and about 20 nurses to help us providing the health services for the people in the Saparua Island. Well, that’s all I can say for now. Thank You for your reply.

Best regards,
Wanda

Hallo, Wanda.

Hope you’ll be a very successful, kind doctor. How many more months will you be in Maluku?

Hello Mr. Indonesia,

Nice to meet Indonesian people in this forum :slight_smile:
I will work in Maluku at least till next year…
Thank You for your appreciation.

regards,
Wanda

Hi torsten
I’m from Myanmar,Please keep in touch with me.I wanted to improve my english.

Hello Torsten,
I would like to thank you for your interest to teach every one …I will study hard to become more professional in English and be also as fluent …thanks

Bye,

Dear Torsten:
Thank you very much about your helps.I can to receive your message’s now.

Hello Mrs Torsten

Iam so glad to hear that molarity talk. I studied lesson one about personal pronouns.
I know a personal pronoun I is always in capital.Thankyou about that.I registerd last month but I couldn’t follow the lesson that you are sent. Becuase of our local connection problem. But know it seems good I hope to follow the lesson tep by step. I start today.please guide me I want to emprove specaily in writting and speaking .Please give me your idea :idea: about my short paragraf.
Thankyou so much
Yours Trhas Rezene :slight_smile:

Hi Toresten,
I am very happy when I received your carefully direction in your email. My english is not good now but I hope I can improve my english with your helping.
Many thanks again.

Dear Trhas Rezene,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for sharing your experiences with us. If you want to improve your writing skills you should start by using a spell checker. The first step is to download and install Firefox, a free web browser that has an excellent spell checker.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Asking why a check hasn’t been processed[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Hanh,

Welcome to english-test.net! It’s great that you have joined our community and I look forward to your next forum posts.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: An employee is leaving the company[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Mrs torsten

I find it very well and I try the test I got 9 score.Mrs torsten You attached us with Sue Darville I don’t know the person weather it is man or woman.My computer haven’t mp3 softwear and i could install it it has media player series 9 that why i loss.if you can convert it please make me to follow the lesson by media player series 9

with best wishes

Hi Trhas,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Now you no longer need any additional MP3 playing software because you can listen to Sue by simply clicking on the red “play” button that you can see on top of each text.

Let me know if this works for you.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions[YSaerTTEW443543]

this is my first post here. hope will get alot of benefit

Hi Whizzkid,

Welcome to english-test.net! I like your username – pretty clever. Where are you from?
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Negotiating a lower price[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi
thanks alot for ur great job…i got alot from here and will be more and more :slight_smile: …it is realy helping me in my studies…
take care

My name’s tourqui seddik.I 'm 29.I’m from algeria.I’m engineer electric.I’m tall and dark hair.No,I’m not married.My addrss is city salem TAGHZOUT,EL-oued.My e-mail seddiktourqui@gmail.com. please reply.
seddik

Dear Seddik,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for introducing yourself to us. It’s great to have you here on the forum and you might want to read email addresses on forums.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: An employee asks her co-worker to take over her shift[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

My name is Chandu.I am very happy to receive your emails.I am looking for someone to help improve my english and finally I got a response from you.Thankyou so much for sending the first lesson details.

I took a test :I got 9 out of 10.

I am planning to take TOEFL test but My english skills are too bad.Please help me, how can I impove

Thankyou so much
Chandu