Personal Pronouns (Unit 1)

Today English-test.net has been online for exactly one year. Time to open a new forum: English for Beginners.

Here is Unit 1 - The Personal Pronouns

Singular (one person/thing)

I
you
she
he
it

Plural (two or more people/things)

we
you
they

As you can see, the word you can be used when you speak to one person as well as to many people.

In English everybody is addressed by the personal pronoun you. So, you can say How are you? when you greet your boss as well as your best friend.

Also, the personal pronoun I is one of the few words which are always written with a capital letter. But this doesn’t mean that English speakers are egotistic :).

In Unit 2 we’ll review how to use the be-verb.
(To be or not to be)…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The receptionist[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Thank you very much for your first lesson. I’m going to give the test…

Bye,

hi Torsten,

you are the first persone ever who make my reply …

I’m realy crazy about english … & I want to learn …
I now it’s not eazy, so I’m raedy to work hard with you …

by the way , I’m taking the thired test now …
thanks alot ,

all the best for you.
Rayaa

Dear Torsten,

Thank you so much for the notification.

I cannot wait to start my first English lesson. I am a part-time English teacher in Tangerang, Indonesia, and I am excited to find out more and more from the english-test.net.

:smiley:

Thank you again,

Alfred

Dear Mr.Torsten Daerr

Thanks a lot for your e mail, I am already like English language but with your support
I would like to learn more and more English skills.

Thanks

Sincerely yours
Mohamed Ahmed

I subscribe to all opinions on your letters. They are very useful for my job. I hope, my students will appreciate them too :slight_smile: .

Hi Toresten,

Thanks for your mail.This mail help’s me a lot to improve my english.

Regards,
lakshminath

i and we

I really enjoy it! Thanks a lot.

Elias.

Dear Torsten!

Thank you very much for the first lesson!
Really I had never paid attention about the “I” (We write I always with capital letters).

My best regards
Sandra - Brasil

hi Mr torsten, i would like to thank you very much for your best iniciative in order to helpe us to improve our language.
am here and ready to read all your lessons.
bye

Mr Torsen thank you very much for the lesson.It was very interesting and usefull.Georgia.Tbilisi.Tina.

Hello Mr.Torsten,

I am very happy to attend your class. I am from India. I want to inprove my english. i don’t get more words to express my feels. however i am very very thankfull to you.

regards

Renjith

I’m so much grateful for your lessons, Mr. Tosten :smiley:

I’m going to do the tests… :wink:

Have a nice day! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hello Mr Torsten,
I m really happy about your messages to me. I don’ t know how to say thanks to express
my emotion to you. Anyway, I talk to you about my favorite topic I would like to learn.It is phrasal verb. I don’t know why I love to study this. I think it is very difficult to use. I have to learn by heart some phrasal verb.
Now I have to work. I stop here.
Many thanks again.

Hello Mr. Torsten

nice to know you.

i am waiting for the next email from you.

thank’s much.

sincerely yours,

bams_ardhi

Hi Torsten,

We are speaking and writing and most of the times we don´t realize what grammar rule we are using…

Thanks for your assistance…

:lol:

Hi Tina,

Many thanks for your message. I’m very glad that you find the English course useful. Please note the spelling of adjectives such as beautiful, wonderful, grateful, careful, useful, successful, etc.

Talk to you soon.
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A smiling girl[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Mr. Torsten

I’m very thanked for you´re going to be my coach.
I’ll work hard to improve my English. But I must tell you that
I’ve been study English for since some months ago.

Finally i get the registration.

All the best for you, always.

Claudio - Brazil

Hello Mr Torsten,

I have read your second email more about personal Pronouns. I have got the test and i got correct 8 answer out of 10. Now i am waiting for your next lesson.

Thaning you

Best Regards

Renjith