Personal Pronouns (Unit 1)

Hi Mr.Torsten. Thanks a lot for your email. I’ll try to do all your test and lesson. I’m very happy with our class, I hope it’ll fun and effectively. Thanks again.

Hi Torsten,

Thanks a lot for your email and for personal pronouns lesson. I did the exercise and the result was not that bad.

Hope to hear more from you.

Hi Sandra,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Yes, the personal pronoun “I” is always capitalized and there are number of explanations for this. Incidentally, you pay attention to something rather than about something.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Soldiers marching[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Renjith,

Many thanks for your kind words. I’m also glad that you enjoy the email English course. Please note that some English words are spelled with a capital letter. For example, we always spell the personal pronoun with a capital I. In addition, nationalities and other proper names are capitalized too. (English, Indian, Spanish, etc.) Finally, please pay attention to the spelling of the following adjectives:
full
wonderful
thankful
beautiful
grateful
useful
successful

Can you think of more adjectives that end with -ful?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A river view in Saint-Petersburg[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi! My name is Susi. I live in Yerevan. Yerevan is the capital of Armenia.
I want to learn English and I recived your lessons Mr Torsten. Thank you for attention. I hope to learn English quickly by your help :slight_smile:

hello Mr torsten
I’m a new member of the forum and I love so much the english language even I find so funny to speak english.
I learned english during my studies in secondry scool and at the university. But now I forget almost all and specially writing.
I hope that the forum will help me to remember what I know and also to improve it because I need it in my work and also to help my daughters in theire studies.
so thank you very much

Dear Minhtu,

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding our email English course. It’s great to hear you are fond of phrasal verbs. If you like you can start learning how to use them by reading one of Alan’s phrasal verb stories.

Please let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Three women[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Thank you very much for your email.

I’m Rebecca from Vietnam. I’m now looking forward to your next lessons so that i can improve my English skills, esp in speaking because I’m not good at that. Hope you can help me!

Thanks again,
Rebbecca

Thanks for the first newsletter. :lol:

It’s quite interesting this type of lessons… I’m going to try them… good work!!

Hello Mr Torsten Daerr,
Thanks so much for your lessons. They are very useful for me. You know, I’m Vietnamese, so English is not my mother language. I think it is too difficult to learn, special speaking and listening. I really appreciate your help. Thanks again.
Yours sincere,
Ngoc Tram

Dear mr.Torsten

wewe must continue all the unit or only Unit 1

THanks a lot

Dear Torsten

Thank you for your mail and lesson. I very glad that you my coach:)

I’m from Poland

Hello mrs torsten how are you .how are every things iam glad to respond me
thankyou so much i will touch with in courses
Yours trahs.

Hello Ngoc Tram,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Your English is already quite good so why do you think it’s too difficult for you to learn?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you know where the meeting will be held?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Elham,

How are things with you today? Each email lesson you receive, contains a link to a forum unit as well as a test so you can go through them one step at a time.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How often do we have staff retreats?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Julinka,

Many thanks for joining our forum. It’s very good to hear you enjoy our email English course. Please note that in English we often use the “be verb”. For example, we say “I’m very glad that you are my coach”.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are you going to Pittsburgh next week?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Trahs,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum. Please remember to start each sentence with a capital letter. Also, the personal pronoun “I” is always capitalized.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are we the home team or the visitors?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi ! Torsten

Thank you for your message.

Tell me what test shoul I do. I can’t figure out.

bye,
Gerson

Hi Gerson,

Have you taken this test yet?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What time do you want to meet?[YSaerTTEW443543]