New TOEFL vocabulary tests

HI all
Now the Toefle is very essential for internation student .

Hello every one ,
Now the english language is international language , and every subjet can be study through english language , especially medical knowlege is in english books , so english is now major weakness for me .

Akram.

Hi knowledge seeker ,

Now i am going to share the knowledge of evolution of language , as the anatomical evolution is present and there are so many scientists and their books and theories are in library in this way there is also language evolution . If we go through this very important topic of cumunication of humanbeing ,we can make easy for coming generations . Love and learn for all .

Akram .

Hello ,
Now i am writing about human Heart , in our body there are so many muscles and there are there types of muscles . 1. Skeletal muscles, 2. Smooth mucsles 3. Cardica muscles .
1.Skeletal muscles are upon the bones , as leg , arms , ribs , etc.
2. Smooth muscles are upon the visra means intestines , liver , stomoch , spleen , means all things which are in abdomen .
3.Cardica muscle is very important mucscle and pecular in its fuction .
skeltal and smooth muscles are fatiguable muscles but cardica muscle is unfatiguble muscle mean any other part of the body is fatigueble but heart is not fatiguble .
Akram.

Meningitis is a disease which is very dangerous disease , this disease is due to infection in meninges , meinges are three layers in which brain is present , any infection means any bacteria or virus reaches in these layers , so layers becomes infected , and there is fever , fits , unconciouness starts , the treatment is antibiotics.

Akram.

In this world there are two main things .
1.living things .
2.Non living things .
In living things the all animals and all plants are present, and non living thing means who can not respirate or move means a stone , or paper , table lamp etc .
In living thing the basic unit is cell , cell is the fundamental unit , from the whole life takes part . Water is present in cell and inside the cell and out side, the 2/3% is inside and 1/3% is out side .

Akram .

My name is Natalino Fernandes,i’m from East Timor, i’m verry happy to joint whit you to impruve my english and i realy need some one that realy can help and teaching.

Hi! My name is Ines.I am from Croatia. I learnd English many time ago…and unfortenlly I did not speak and I did not read English and I forgot a many rules of grammer.
Now I diceid that I will improw my English.I know that i was making a got of mistake…but i will tray to fix it will be better in English knowledg.

I want to take a toelf test please help me to improve my studies, thank you.

I want to take a toelf test please help me to improve my studies, thank you.

this is an instresting website

Hi could u send me some more clue to improve my writing plz?

I know sometimes it’s become tough for the students to crack the TOEFL exam which is one of the basic requirement by U.S Universities but students who want to study in U.S can do their preparation for the TOEFL exam by completing 2011 process now. TOEFL test is only to examine the english vocabulary of the interested students, so that they don’t find any problems related to english while studying in U.S universities.

There are lot of institutes and centers which provides the complete training program for TOEFL exam preparation and for those who want to study online can also get detailed knowledge related to TEOFL exam.

hey everybody ?
TOEFL is very important, but why ? you know in my university we should passed in TOEFL then we can get the final.

Hello, thanks for the tests!

does anybody knows how many points is acquired to pass TOEFL test?
Margie

Regard sir
Thanks so much send us for test vocabulary , my last test corect 3 out of 10 , could some one help me please ?, how to learn new vocabulary , "TOEFL adj, v , n "

regard

sidala

thanks for your lesson which you sent to me . yes ,I want to imorove my english but I short vocabulary. i hope you give easier words because some words are difficult.

Hello,I am Firas, I do love English and shall be very grateful to you giving me a hand to improve my English skills in the 4 skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing.
Please let me send you my best regards

Hello,I am Firas, I do love English and shall be very grateful to you giving me a hand to improve my English skills in the 4 skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing.
Please let me send you my best regards