Looking for project contributors

Hi
I have listened to 10 books in English and i am expert in this way but most of that books was academic books
in my field-rock engineering & accounting-
I am vey eager to cooperate with you because you are an international institue and your articles that you sent to me
was very applicable.
best regards
Arash

Dear Torsten Daerr,

I am interested in participating in your project. I used to listen to audio books from “Librivox” in the past. Now I want to try something different. I want to keep my listening and comprehension skills on a good level in case that I will find a job where the candidate must be good in English.

Looking forward to cooperation, Alfiya

Hi, my name is Guzel, I am qualifieв as translator and interpreter and I have listened to a lot of audio materials in English. I am ready to participate in the project.

Dear Torsten,
Thanks for inviting me to this project. I have only tested the english movies and some tofel exams listenings , but i am intrested in participating in this project. Two months ago i were in china(shenzen and beijing) and i think this project will help me to complete my Knowledge about china.
BEST REGARDS,REZA

Hi Torsten,
Of course, I would like to participate in this project.
It is very interesting for me.

Best regards
Jurisana

hi ! it’s rearly a great and helpful project, let’s enjoy toguether
best regard
b.kilali

Dear Torsten,

I was very happy to see your initiative. I would really love to join your team as I have appreciated your efforts all these years and it would be an honour for me to work with you.

Regarding my experience, I have graduated Business Administration in English so I’m quite familiar with the economic concepts. In my job, English is a working language and I also had a secondment in Prague in an international team (which was an wonderful experience I’d like to live again).
I listen to audio books often, and also to business & economics articles which have this feature (i.e. McKinsey Quarterly, Denison Webminars, etc.).

Anyway, I am looking forward for your feedback or any further info on the selection process.

Kind regards,
Daniela

hello Torsten,

your project has really attracted me for two reasons, the first is that I’m now an third year student, majoring in banking and finance, I studied Macroeconomics and Microeconomics in previous semesters; secondly, I’m kind of interested in China because I want to know more about China and how it’s made such great achievements.

to be honest, I haven’t listen to any audio books, but I’m now listening to an audio book of Jack Welch about management. however, I’m sure that I can understand English native speakers quite well, especially North American dialect. furthermore, I also took two courses in academic English at Australian center for education and training, which is a partnership of Insearch institute, University of technology Sydney. therefore, I think that I’m eligible for the job you’re looking for.

I’ll try my best. hope to be part of your project.

reagards,

Huong

p.s: would you give me more details about the porject, what we have to do, how much time it’ll take, etc. thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi I would be very interested to participate in the project. I don’t really listen to audio books but watch TV regulary in English. shurishe@yahoo. com

Hi Torsten,

I have heard to a couple of audio books like ‘One minute manager’ and ’ Who moved my Cheese’. Please let me kow if I can be a part of the ‘Listening Comprehension’ or please guide me to the site or repository of these audio books so that I can at least complete the quota of listening to 5 audio books.

Thanks,
Navatha

Dear Mr Torsten,

Having read what you mailed me, it looked fine with the information. I take kindly to your offer as it is relevant to my qualification. I was really understanding when you expressed in the voice message. The known need is that I am interested to your project offer. for the reason is simple that I am used to speaking, reading, listening, and writing English in improving my skills as an English teacher in particular is TOEFL Program.

Yours very truly,
D.Trenggana

Hi Torsten;
Thank you for your invitation to the project and further contribution! Actually, I would like to introduce myself, since I have not been able to! I am Graciela Gonzalez free lance English Teacher,dealing with one to one students whose L1 is Spanish
I would like to join your group and deal with any kind of interaction that might enrich my professional development and contribute to enhance my students’ sense of achievement and try to hepl them to reach their goals

Regards
Graciela Gonzalez
Montevideo, Uruguay
South America

Hi Torsten;
Thank you for your invitation to the project and further contribution! Actually, I would like to introduce myself, since I have not been able to! I am Graciela Gonzalez free lance English Teacher,dealing with one to one students whose L1 is Spanish
I would like to join your group and deal with any kind of interaction that might enrich my professional development and contribute to enhance my students’ sense of achievement and try to hepl them to reach their goals

Regards
Graciela Gonzalez
Montevideo, Uruguay
South America

Dear Torsten:

I would like to participate in such a very interesting project, not just for my own benefit but for helping other people to improve their English comprehension skills.

I have already listened to a lot of audio books, from tales and poetry to essays.

Best regards,
Enrique Muñoz

Hello dear Torsten Daerr!
I liked your proposal very much. As a fact there are douzens of books I’ve downloaded and studied properly. Though work with classics is rather time-taking. I always head my pupils to extencive listening and practice it in my lessons.
Best regards,
Svetlana.

Hi!
I have already listened to a great deal of audiobooks which, by the way, I enjoy a lot. I would like to join this project as it is a great chance for me to listen to the language I am intending to master.
Cheers!

Hi Torsten,

it sounds very interesting. I would like to take part in the project, but I don’t know yet if I will have enough time available for it. Just let me know more details about this project!

Regards

Roberto

I am really interested in that projec. Thank you I want to join to it.

hi
i am tring to conterbute with you.
i have a good listennig skill.

thanks alot
my email:msbir2002@gmail.com