Looking for project contributors

Hello everyone,

We are looking for contributors to work on a new project called ‘Listening Comprehension’. You should have very good listening and writing skills since you will be listening to an audio file and writing down the contents in key words. The audio file is about the economic and social structure of China and it’s read by a North American speaker.

If you want to be part of this exciting project, you should have listened to at least 5 complete audio books in English. Please post your questions on the forum here.

I look forward to working with you.
Torsten

Hi Torsten,
If it 'll be useful I 'll compose some more questions to the China Inc. chapters.
Best regards Uli.

Dear Torsten.,
I have glad to hear that about propose of your project., but how, who, what and when to be touch it ?
I was not find for joint it

Hi, Torsten!
Thank you for the opportunity. I’m interested in your project and also in improving my listning comprehension skills.
Actually, all the reasons you gave us are vauable: to be part of an international team, to contribute to a valuable listening course project are important motives to join your team.
tks
Betina

Hi Torsten !
Definitely, It will be great to join in this project. So what will i do next to join this ?
Thanks
Kevin

it will be my pleasure to join you in this project.

Hi Torsten,
I just got your email and I’d love to take part in this project. I’ve listened to approximately 25 English unabridged audio books and I watched 1oo’s of TV Show Episodes in English.
About the keywords that we are supposed to note down: is it supposed to be a transcription of the spoken text or more like a summary of what we’ve heard?
Also I’m interested in learning about the background of the project.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

M

Hello Torsten,

I received an email about the international project contributions. I would like to be part of this collaborative effort. I listen to audio books once in a while and so far I listened to 10 audio books mainly about literature, history and documentaries. My listening is good and I’m currently working as a lecturer in engineering in the UK.

My aspirations to join this group project is to help the learners of English while perfecting my learning skills as well. I am confident that I can be a very effective contributor to this project.

Please let me know what is the next step.

Cheers,
Siamak

Hi,
I agree.
Let me know some more info.
Thanks
Stef

Hi Torsten,
Of course, I would like to participate in this project.
This is interesting for me.
I would like to have more information about this please.
with respect Olina…

Hi Torsten,

I would like to help, if I can. I don´t have lots of free time, so depending of the amount of work, I would be able to help. I appreciate your free lessons so much, that I think it is an opportunity to show it.
Best regards,
Marcia

I have received an email about the international projects. I would like to be part of this collaborative effort. I had listened to 15 audio books mainly about literature, history and documentaries. listening is good and my current job is Supply chain manager of the French Compnay in Iran.

Looking forward to reading you soon

Hi Dear Torsten,
I have already listened to several audio books in English.Also, I always want to improve my English.Therefore, it is a great pleasure for me to work with you on this project.
Regards,
Morteza

Hello Torsten,

I will be a great pleasure to help you in this international project. In fact we will help each other because by contributing to this project I will improve some skills in English. I had listen to several audio books in English like The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini.

Regards

Cedric

Hi Torsten,
the project sounds interesting. I have never listened to audio books, but I watch films in English as well as radio programs. I go very often to London and I stay there for months. My listening comprehension is very good, I dare say.
Regards,
Chiara

Hi,
I agree.
Let me know some more info.
Thanks
James

Dear Torsten, many thanks for inviting me to this project. I do not have many experiences with listening but it would be something with what I can improve my English.What I do almost every day? I live in Slovakia and I have no English speaking people around me,because of it I read some texts in English,I do some exercises,I write some esseys,verses in English for me.I have never listened to audio books,I hope,Iĺl be able to do it. I look forward to it sincerelly Viera

Thank you very much for having chosen me to be part of your team. Currently , I am teaching Businesss English ‘‘in-company’’. Time is short and haven’t had the chance to listen to a lot of audio books. But I’d like to be part of yourt team
Sincerely,
Regina Moraes

Hi Torsten,
This is a very wonderful projecet. Of course I would like to be apart of this project. Through listening, my writing skill will be amazing improved. I know that for sure! Wassalam, Elly

Hi torsten,
I will love to be a part of the learning project…
exciting…