Looking for project contributors

Hi Torsten,
I am really interested in joining your program but at the moment I am studying Chinese here in Beijing. After this school year I will be teaching English here in China and maybe by that time I can actively participate. I do hope that even if I could not participate now, I will still have some opportunities in the future.
Rebecca

Hi Torsten,
I’d looooooooove to be part of this project, pls count me in and give me more info. about it. thank you very much for the opportunity!
Regards,

Ting

I want to join you in this project.
herodri@gmail.com

Hi Torsten,
Very interesting offer, Yes, I am ready to partisipate. I realy want to improve my English. That helps me indeed.
Best wishes, Tina

Hello Torsten,

I’ve received your email and I want to be a contributor to the listening comprehension project. I haven’t listened to audio books, because I like reading books, not listening to somebody’s else reading, but I think I can cope with such a task and I would like to try, if you really need my help.

Thanks for inviting me to be a part of this project!

I’m looking forward to a sign from you!

Best regards,
oleda

The project will be interesting and great one. I would love to know more about it. Won’t I?

Torsten,
I’d be delighted to participate in this project. I have given some EFL courses and I think I could be of some help in general, besides improving mi English skills.
Best Regards
Rene García
Mexico

Dear Torsten,
I would like to participate in this international project and to be useful if I can help. It will contribute of improving some my skills and English and this effort of collaboration is good idea.
Best regards, Nataliya

Hi
I’d like very much to take part in this interesting project.

Hi Torsten;
I’ll be glad to be apart of the project,but till this moment i did not listen to any complete english audio books.What i listened to is a small paragraphs and audio’s from the internet.
reragds
kefah

Hi Torsten,
I’m willing to join in this project and I’ve just listened to Toefle Insider audio book.
Thanks.
Best regard,
Brian

Dear Torsten,
That’s good idea, I also want to join this project.

Sinh Tran

Hello dear Torsten !
How are you ? Thanks a lot for your e-mails . I enjoy english-test.net courses very much. Studing at the course is very importent and useful for me . Thank you for the great work .
Now I am in China with my husband Mr.Frank Briscoe. He has some work in China and took me together with him. I am very happy to visit the country with such interesting and unique history.
We spent thee days in Shanghai. Shanghai is an amaizing city. I think it’s the most populous city in the world. You can see beautiful and interesting buildings nearly on every street. Just walk and enjoy ! The Bund and City God Temple are impressive !
Dear Torsten ,I read that China has the world’s fastest growing economy. Staying in China I can tell you it is true.
After visiting Shanghai we arrived on the western cost of China,Dongshan. There is a factory where my husbend works. We’ll stay here several weeks and retun home.
My best regards,
Tatiana.

Professor Torsten,

I am honored that you think in me to this intereating project. I have listend several audios: excerpts of books, movies, cartoons, etc but I feel that I`m not ready for something so big for me.

I`m very, very interested about something in a audio like your essays!

Dear Torsten,
i am apresiated with the invitation, of course i want to joint if i can be
Regards,
hasan

Hello Toresten.

It is my pleasure to contribute in this project. I have been a teacher of English Language for 12 years. I teach English and I make tests and quizes and exams for my students. I think I can help you in this project.
My e-mail: alghafri9451@yahoo.com

Warm regards,
Abdullah

Dear Toresten,
I am in provided that you just give me the instructions or anything that may make the project successful. Why China? Why not the Middle East ?
I feel that we are totally as ignored as our political issue!!
I have been to many countries including Britain ,America and Greece . Listening and speaking is not a problem for me .

Hi Torsten,
I think this is a good idea in the international project. you can help every one to improve other experience b contributing to this project. I listened to audio books in English like,TOEFL test, ILETS test,and so on.I like more to join by this project.

Adam

Dear Torsten, I would like to participate in this contest, just to check my listening comprehension abilities. What shall I do to joint this project.
Best
Igor

Dear Mr Torsten,

Thank you for your invitation, I am very pleased to take part in your international project. It is very interesting and it is also a good chance for me to improve my English listening. Now, I am in charge of Import Manager in my company, I usually do business with Chinese businessmen. What next steps will I have to do?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Ms Mai Anh