In My Next Birth

Dear Shanti.
Someone ambitious and intelligent as you are,certainly knows something about this.And I think ,I don’t have to explain this to you, because you know. It may looks like something out of science fiction - may these creatures can’t to be reall ,but no one has ever proven that they don’t exist.These creatures were for example ,and really I don’t know what is it higer form of life ,because about this no one knows. In fact my knowledge about reincarnation is very poor ,but I think , this can to be possible - not only related with the life ,which we got to know. I think that universe is so great and people are too stupid to understand whole this mistery.I think people should focus on space exploration and our globe ,than killing each other in the wars.Yours sincerely .Gregory 7.
PS. ----are you curious who were you in your last life ?

thebigview.com/pastlife

If you pray for ALLAH you will understand what a big fortune you are an human. All the things that you listed; computers, money, brandy clothes, etc. are temporary pleasures of world. The real happiness is in the PARADISE…So, do not pray to born as AN animal, pray for ALLAH to get eternity in paradise…

Hi gregory 7,

Thank you for your reply and also for the link which sent to me. It has also reflected
the past & present life. I don’t have confidence on these matters. As for me,
past, present & future everything depends on the Good Deed/bad Deed.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank you for your kind advice. If everybody prays “ALLAH” and wants to reach eternity
in Paradise, there will not be sufficient place for all of us to stay there". So we can
attain eternity from here itself by praying our God.

Anyway thanks, wish you all success for your improvement & learning in English.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

I think you prejudice to accept the reality and inevitability of that subject…So try to understand…PLEASE

Please try to understand that other people have different beliefs and allow them to worship as they see fit.

I am so sorry, if I bothered you…It is your life, your business…

Hi S.Shanth

You stated that you want to be a cat or dog in your next birth because they live happily. But who can warrant that you will born in such a friendly family?In addition,
how can you desire to be animal since they don’t have conscious?

Hi

There is no warrant for the next birth that I will born as Cat /Dog.
It is only my desire, there are so many people will not have concious, then how we
can expect that animal to be like that. First of all who will know about our next birth
except God.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Everyone,

Just Now I attended TOEIC stimuator Part II Test, I couldn’t complete the test due
to some problems, anyway I am not particular about my score, but I am praticing
myself for my satisfaction about my listening understanding. I hope that I will attain
my goal very soon.

Thank you & wish you all good luck.

I will never leave TOEIC, till I reach to get 850 scrores in TOEIC.

Thanks to my Guru Sir Torsten who made me trained to this level, I will never forget that.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Ewelinpm,

I am very happy about your attending test in TOEIC I, like that you can try TOEIC
attend TOEIC Part II, there you can improve your grammar, please don’t miss it.
I have some guest at home now, I will talk to you tomorrow.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi,

In addition to the above, I request you to kindly attend simple grammar exercises in
i.e. Elementary, and slowly move to intermediate that will be lit bit tough, this way
you can improve your basic knowledge for writing, forming sentences, then you can
attend toeic part I,II,III. The best way to improve your English, you should attend
repeatedly the same exercises, if you make mistakes, the repetition will make you
master of this language. You can enjoy listening in Toeic, this will lead you to become
more excellent than what you were before. Why I am wrting all these to you, it is my
own experience. Nothing can be equalent to Practice.

Sir Alan’s Essays are very good to read, the way he has written will be very interesting unless we understand the subject. I have also felt lot of difficulties when
I was reading his Essays, if we say our problem where we are unable to follow his
writing, he would explain immediately, he won’t say any objection to any learners.
So you don’t have to scare about asking your doubts. He is our Guru who can only
read our mind and clear our doubts. So please free to ask him or Beeesnees Madam
she will also guide you and explain it you where you are not understading the line/word/sentences.

I hope you that you can follow my tips which you will find it very helpful and neddfull
to you.

Thank you, wish you all the best.

S.Shanthi

Hi,

Please keep wrting to the forum, and writing to me if you find time. As I am very busy
in TOEIC STIMUALATOR, I will be busy for some more time. See you, I wil meet
you after sometime. O.K.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi S.Shanthi
You can motivated me. I’m reading your post and I’m want learning english more and more. Thank you very much:)
Still you nothing wrote about you. Could you write somethig about you?

The Best regards
Ewelina

Hi Ewelinapm,

Thank you for your eager to know about myself. Shortly say I am a “Homemaker”
right now. Before getting married I was worked in a private company and primary
school. I really faced lot of difficulties during my employment as I was not rich in
English, my employer used to scold at me whenver I made mistakes while typing letters.
Somehow I managed there for some years and I started worked as “School Teacher”
in the Primary School, then I got married. I am very interested in singing classical songs, even now weekly three days going for that music class since I am very fond of
music. My husband is a Chartered Accountant" and he is working as "Chief/Head of Finance, he has been telling that he wants me to his Secretary after his retirement.
So I am practcing my English to satisfy his wish, even now I am helping him if he needs any letters to be typed and send it by e.mail.

So the learning of English is very helpful to me, my hubby is also appreciating my improvment in English. So my aim is to learn & Practice as much as possible.
I hope my Guru Sir Torsten as well as Motivator will never say any objection for my learning English through English-Test-Net.

Thank you, now tell me about you, what you are doing now? what is your hobby?
How you are spending your time?

S.Shanthi

Hi Ewelinpam,

How are you? I have not seen your reply to my letter since Feb 8th. I hope that
you are very busy in learning English some other way. Or you must have got job
like Secretary and working somewhere. Please let me know about you and your present situation which you are facing now. I am very busy with my personel work
so I don’t find time to attend test. Last I went to Balavihar School for fancy dress
compettion to the prekag students, they invited me as judge to that competition.
I really enjoyed like anything, more than 60 children had participated in that contest.Myself & one lady were invited as judge. Everybody apprecited my judgement.
We have to put marks for Costume, Makeup and presentation. They honoured us one
gift for being Judge. I really encourged all the Children, all children got participation prizes apart from I, II, IIIrd prize. Actually they wanted me to be President of the
Ladies Welfare. I have not said any reply to them.

Could you please share any of your incident which you cannot forget in your life.
This way we both can improve your English. You have writeen that I had motivated
you to learn English better than before, but I find that you have not implemented the
same in attending test after February 8th. Please write to me if you have any problem.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Sir,

Thank you for being edited my voice message to the above letter. One way it
has taught me a lesson for unnecessarily not boring you people.

Thanks a lot Sir

S.Shanthi

Hi Shanthisethuraman,
I’m sorry for any answers. Could you tell me what does it mean “the prekag students” and “encourged”? This compettion has to very interesting. Who was the best?
I don’t have nothing interesting in my life. I will be babysitter for March.
Ewelina

“the prekag students” is probably related with this :

encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Pre-k

When you are writing something, it is always good to make sure that it was written properly.----Are you sure ,is it word ““encourged” ? maybe “encouraged” ?

Hi Shanthisethuraman.I was thinking that you’re a snob but after seeing your some posts I have to change my opinion about you.Greetings.