In My Next Birth

Hi Ewelingam,

I am very happy to know that you want to be “Babysitter” from March. Wow, it is a
very good job and wonderful work you can find in that. Only thing you should have patience to be with that children. You should look after them very carefully. When you
feel free you can earn English also and keep writing to us/me.

Pre-kg means Pre - Kindergarden, in which there will be children from 2 1/2 years
to 4 years will be studying (it depends on the Country’s Concern). It will make the
children to involve in going to the school. In India, after finishing Pre-kg only, the children
can go to L.kg(Lower Kindergarden < Upper Kindergaren < Ist Standard …)
It is only School Going Process to the Children). Basic level, India is the best in Education. Higher studies are good in US & other countries.

I had wrongly typed "Encourged instead of Encouraged, sorry for that. Encourage means to make anyone to do better. For ex. you have encouraged me to write like this,
for that I should thank you. Weekly we can discuss about "Concept of any topic which
you like and which I can write. Now-a-days I find it very difficult to edit my messages, Forum is very strict I think. So I try my best to not to make mistakes.

Wish you Success for your “BabySitter” Job. I hope you will enjoy with all the children.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello everyone,
In Thailand we have albino elephants too, but not many and most of them belong to the king. They’re very intelligent animals, but they still need help, many of them don’t have enough food or live in very poor conditions. For me if I could choose I would choose not to be born a gain. I would like to follow Buddha’s steps to achieve enlightenment as our Buddha taught us everybody can achieve Buddha-hood if they put a lot of efforts or heard work to cultivate lot of good karma. However, to commit to this heard work you may have to sacrifice lot of things that relate to your everyday life.

I wouldn’t want to be born as an animal (any animal), because animals don’t have opportunities to learn to achieve enlightenment, also have less opportunities to help others. Furthermore, animals don’t have 5 commandments. Our Thai monks told us to be as a human, you must have cultivated a lot of good karma in the past life. In others word it’s not easy to be born as a human.
Cheeers,
Unchan

Hi Unchan,

Thank you for your opinion about next birth/this birth. I too agree with you,
borning as “Humanbeing” is a gift, I heard about this. Humanbeing, animals
all God’s Creatures, so it will be decided by God not by us based on our Karma
of past/present. Since you are follower of “Buddha”, you want to acheive enlightment.
It is a great thing which is very difficult for anyone to achieve.

Everywhere starvation is there, not only for animals but also for our people.
Without hard working and endeavour nothing is possible, we can help to the needy
people according to our limits, but it should not be a habit of helping others, because
it will make them lazy, we can help poor students for their studies, we can also
help orph’ange people, these we can do for them since the God has given us that much
source to do that.

Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Shanthi S.

Hello everyone,
In Thailand we have albino elephants too, but not many and most of them belong to the king. even though They’re very intelligent animals, but they still need help, many of them don’t have enough food and live in very poor conditions. For me if I could choose I would choose not to be born again. I would like to follow Buddha’s steps to achieve enlightenment as our Buddha taught us everybody can achieve Buddha-hood if they put a lot of efforts or heard work to cultivate lots of good karma, However, to commit to this heard work you may have to sacrifice a lot of things that relate to your everyday life.

I wouldn’t want to be born as an animal because animals don’t have opportunities to learn to achieve enlightenment, also have less opportunities to help others. Furthermore, animals don’t have 5 commandments. Our Thai monks told us to be born as a human being, you must have cultivated a lot of good karma in the past. In others word it’s not easy to be born as a human being. By the way, please correct my mistakes, Thank you.
Unchan

Hi Shanthi,
You’re welcome. you’re right, we need to consider and offer help in the logical ways otherwise they would be lazy like a couch potato. It’s nice to sharing our thought here and wish you all the best too…Unchan

Hi Unchan,

Thank you for sharing your thought about “Buddha”. I liked that, as I am follower of
all Gods, I cannot follow “Buddha” alone, I will take good things from all religion"s of
God, so whatever we do for our Good Deed and path, it will reach at one place only
(I mean desitination is one place) i.e. Divine. We have to make ourselves to do good
things/virtue in this Birth, it will lead to reach Divine/Heaven. We cannot decide about our next birth, how we will born or not, humanbeing/animal. All will be decided by God.
No one can predict about our next birth, but we can think/imagine about what we want.

As far as possible, we can help others without making them counch potato as Sir Alan
told in the Essay.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about the “Next Birth”.

S.Shanthi

Hi Everyone,

Good News. Our Cat has given birth to three kittens just now. I am very happy about
that. I cannot keep three kittens + Cat. I don’t know what to do?

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Shanthi,
I don’t have any prejudice with any religions, most religion’s teaching people the same 5 commandments. Although Gods who decide our next birth, I still believe that all the good karma and the bad karma or whatever we have done before we die are the key factors which affect our next birth. Unfortunately no one can prove it, what we can do is just do our best which will lead our life to higher places for sure.
Cheers,…Unchan

Hi

Thank you for your reply reg this. The point is same for both of us.

S.Shanthi

Dear Friends,

I wish you one and all women for a “HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY” which
falls on every year March 8th, since we observe this day as special for women, we can wish ouselves and we can improve our activities in all sections and declare
our happiness to the world. We should think that each day we consider as women’s
day, as we are fufilling our needs/desires by ourselves. We should be outstanding
from men. That is my wish. I request you to kindly give your opinion about this issue.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello everyone, i would like to try this funny story… enjoy

slideshare.net/josephbrophy/ … wo-pebbles

Unchan

Hello

It’s clear that violence women and girls remains a devastating reality in a parts of the world. Everyone has to take responsibility to help or protect women and girls from violence. such violence is unnacceptable every organisation should do something about it to stop the depravity.

I ould like to shre with you this story.

invisiblechildren.com/videos

cheers Unchan

Hello everyone,
Sorry some typing mistakes, It clear that violence againt women and children remains a devastating reality in all part of the world. Everyone has to take responsibilities to help or protect women and children from violence. Such violence is unacceptable, every organization should do something about it to stop or end the depravity. I would like to share with you this story.

Hi Unchan,

The story of the two pepples is very good. And I enjoyed the same, very good photography. If do not mind, can you guide me where I can find these moral stories.

Thank you very much, for each and every propblem there is solution for that, if we
think it twice & thrice,.

S.Shanthi

Hi,

My cat had two kittens, and the mother cat was died yesterday left the kittens in my
house, I thought of bringing up that those kittens, I safeguard the kittens for two days,to-day what happend, the small kitten went inside the drainage whole, and it couldn’t come out, it was shouting like anything from there, I don’t how to solve this
problem, immediately I gave compliant to Civil Office, no-body had come for 45 minutes, I afraid that the kitten would die, I started crying, then that civil worker
came and broken that drainage slab and resuced the kittten safely. I was thankfull to the
man who helped and safe guard my kittens. I gave the two kittens to my neighboiurs
for brining up that … So I don’t want to born as cat in my next birth and I also
don’t want to continue this topic about cat.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Ms. Shanthi,

I love cats too. I love tigers a lot. ( No joke ) Do you like them?

Kind regards.

Hi Kywn Sir,

I don’t like both of them, since the cat has been roaming in our place I liked it, after this incident, I don’t like any animals. I am totally upset.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank hou

Dear Shanthi,
I can feel that you’re a kind hearted person, don’t be upset as your kittens are in a safe hand now. For me, I prefer dogs to cats, unfortunately,
I can’t have both due to allergy problems. I like fish, they’re colourful and clean.

By the way, The story of 2 pebbles I’ve got that story from my girlfriend. I’m very glad you like it. My Aussie friend helped me to type
the writing that he made many typing mistakes, because he was in a hurry.

Have a nice weekend,
Unchan

Hi Unchan,

Thank you for your pityness which you showed on me and the cat. Your voice is very
nice. Why don’t you type practice yourself for improving typing speed, so that you don’t have to request/distrub others. Please ignore my advice, if you find it difficult.

Have a nice time always.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Unchan,

Please see my kitten’s photo, which I took a snap when they were with me.

Thank you

S.Shanthi