In My Next Birth

Now you’ve got them. The one month old girl elephant is the whitest one among 5 of them. Everybody loves them. If you want one ask your President of Prime Minister to buy one for you. You may get one of them as free gift due to very good relationship between our countries. Burmese are really generous.

kind regards.

Are they real? See, that’s why I want to be an elephant. But maybe only a white boy elephant. I don’t want to be a girl elephant.

Hi Black Knight,

Thank you for your selection that you want to be a boy white Elephant.
I also want to be a boy White Elephant in next Birth. Then we can both
become friends in next birth not in this birth.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Yeah it would be lovely to see two boy elephants playing together. Good luck!

kind regards.

Hello Shanthi madam, Happy to send a link to the ‘white elephant’. I think it is in Thailand.

2.bp.blogspot.com/-FrMViJUwCWI/T … ephant.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-FrMViJUwCWI/Tr0dPgVc2RI/AAAAAAAAov8/xVCuszYkCzU/s1600/1.1261511267.white-elephant.jpg

Thank you Sir Sahid59, I was very delighted to see the “White Elephant in Thailand”
the link which you sent to me.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank you Sir Sahid59, I was very delighted to see the “White Elephant in Thailand”
the link which you sent to me.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

God will not do man’s work, Man cannot do God’s work. When it is God plus man,
anything is possible.

Conversation enriches the understanding and creates good relationship with people.
Conversations with emotionally upset people and it requires special skills.
My friend advised me that" Get up in the Morning, do your exercise, don’t be lazy in
reading News Paper, learn something new everyday, develop a skill, be cheerful and
respect elders.

These all things I learnt from my friend when I was in Bangalore.

S.Shanthi

I don’t want to see any adv. near my letter. This is for your kind information.

In My Next Birth

Dear Shanthi

I think it depends where the dog and cat lives. Some of them have to work hard to find food and shelter. They stay out on extreme heat and cold if they do not have family to care for them. Most die of hunger. Some owners like to abuse animals. They used them for entertainment and gambling such as a dog fight. In this case, they have no right to protect their freedom.
I hope you are changing your mind. Or I would probably think of being a lion because he can protect himself from predators, for the most part, or Dolphins or ants the most intelligent animals.

Thank you.

kkebe

Hi Kkebee,

Thank for your comments & opinion about my next birth for being a Cat or Dog".
Even I born as cat or Dog or Elephant, I will bring up by a rich/Bigshot people,
so I don’t have to bother about all these difficulties, because I have not done
any sin in this birth, so my next borth will be more excellent than what I am expecting
to be born.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

In my next birth I want to be higher form of beings.I don’t know maybe “grey alien”.

Hi,
I would like be German shepherd. I love these dogs. They are so courage and very smart. These dogs are the best friends for people.

I wouldn’t like to be an animal in the next life, if there is one. I would like to be gifted with the same life as now, just to have past knowledge and experience…

Hi Grogery 7

I am very happy that you want to be higher form of being. You mentioned i.e
'GREY ALIEN" what is that, I don’t know anything about that, can you explain to me
about that, somewhere I had seen it is short guys with big eyes, do you mean that?
Please clarify my doubts regarding this.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

I am happy that you want to be Germen Shepherd. Here we will say Shepherd one who guides their flocks of sheep, feed them and care for them. In your side you
will say "Shepherd for guiding and caring for dogs. Anyway dogs are not only
friends to us but also our family member. It will protect us from thieves and other animals like rat, snake etc. It will show gratitude towards us, So I am also fond of dogs.

How about your learning interest in English? Once you get interested to learn this language you will never leave it, it is also very useful & important in our daily life.
What do you feel & How do you feel about that? Please keep writing something about
any topic and attend test regularly you can be winner of this language.

Wish you Good Luck

Thank You

S.Shanthi

Hi B3I1,

Thank you for your desire for next birth. I wish you, let the God Bless &fullfill your desire
as you like.

Good luck

S.Shanthi

Hi Shanthisethuraman,
Thank you. I will be attend test regulary :slight_smile: You are one of people who manage this forum?
I started english because I want be assistant or secretary but I can’t speak english very well. By the way I would like talk to people from another country.

Best regards
Ewelina

Hi Ewelinapm,

Welcome to English Test Net, I am very happy to know that you want to become
Secretary/Assistant, all can be done shortly if you learn English properly.
I am also one of the learner like you on the forum and have been learning English.
Here you can clarify any of your doubts/improvments with our Moderators, Ms Beeesneees Madam (She is a language Coach) Sir Alan, and Sir Torsten who are
all motivators to the learners who will guide/teach/clear your doubts.

You can ask Sir Torsten who is my Guru who will guide you in what way you want to
improve your English, he knows to read the learners mind better than all,
You can attend TOEIC Listening Exercise Part I,II,III, and IV there you can practice
listening it will lead to improve your spoken English as well as written English,
you can repeat the test any number of time, Sir Torsten will never say any objection
till you get satisfaction of your improvement.

I hope you must have been receiving Alan’s Essays/Lessons which will improve your
vacabulary and writing skills, if you feel any difficulty when you read the same,
you can free to ask them, they will clarify your doubts.

Please attend TOEIC LISTENING there you can enjoy everything for becoming Secretary. This form is like an ocean in which I am a small fish, so I am learning to swim
in the ocean by learning English.

Since you have joined on the forum 2010, why have you not get practiced so far?
Hope you will start attending tests and writing to us whenever you want.

Wish you all the best.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Shanthisethuraman, thank you for very helpful informations. I use of TOEIC Listening Exercise Part I. I think that it’s very good, really. It’s fantastic. It’s not to long and I understand it:) I have got Alan’s Essays. When I read one’s of them I depressed. I have to translated so much that I give up.

I didn’t wrote here bacause I scared. I can’t english as well as other users.
Could you tell me something about you?

Best regards
Ewelina