If someone ask you to give them half loaf of you bread

Thank you for your reply. I don’t want your admiration for my small amount of help
which I had done to the poor people. It is my privilege that I have to do for my
people without expecting admiration from anyone. Let the God provide me more
chances to help my people as much as I can.

I rather seek blessing from God than humanbeing wishes. I want to close this
topic, please accept my request.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Kyaw,
I’m glad to hear that! I think, you’ll enjoy our country.
Surely it has been a good and a nice trip! I’m not good at geography, I know a litte about Malaysia, only that the largest flower in the word is grow there, and has an interesting art. I like the paintings, (I like almost all types of paiting).I know nothing about the literature, however I like it almost as much as the paintings. And what are the three major religious? How could they be unanimous if they different, I don’t understand it clearly, but you can explain me it.
With the kindest regards.
Marianna.

Dear Marianna,

I surely will enjoy if I’m in Ukraine. In my opinion, to be a successful nation, all we need is a good leader. Everything follows the good leader. Even the gods. Malaysia was very fortunate to have a extraordinary leader, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. I was in Malaysia when he was the prime minister. A great man. Educated, patriotic, diplomatic, strategic, tactful, sagacious, courageous and determined. I admire him a lot. I wish Burma had a leader like him.
A good leader is a blessing to a country. He makes the country rich and give his people pride and joy.
Of course, there are other contingencies like liberal racial and religious ideology and practice, natural resources, moderate population, human resources, his country men who loves him and most of all EDUCATION.

regards.

Dear Kyaw,
Yes, it is true. I agree with you. Everithing depends on a good leader. And everithing depends on the God willings. I only did not understand your statement about the three main religions in the previous message. “They have three major races of different religions with unanimous aims.” What are these religions? In what they’re different, or not? Maybe you understand me now.
kindest regards
Marianna

Dear Maryjam.
I think strong leader and their leadership decides a country’s fate. That’s is its Karma.
In Malaysia they have three major races namely Malays ( Muslim ), Indians ( Hinduism ) and Chineses ( Buddhism, Christianity and Confuciusism ). They have a strong determination under Dr. Mahathir to build their Malaysia as a fully developed nation in 2020. And it is almost its destination now.
I believe in leader only not in Ism.

kind regards.

Because Isms are made by man with their ego. A leader is naturally born. You can see it in every age of the world. And you cannot make a leader, don’t even think about it. E.g Hitler.

kind regards.

I would rather reading your comments in the forum than interacting with anyone.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear S. Shanthi,
Thank you very much, but I didn’t quite catch the connotation. Since you haven’t posted any comments lately.
Sorry for my poor interpretation. What do you mean by saying that? Is that a compliment or complaint?

kind regards.

Hello

It is only my decision which I had to decide due to some unavoidable problems.

But I love to read all your comments and I will not interact/ say opinion/suggestions

about any topic. To-day date 11.11.2011. This auspious date I have taken decision

like this. To improve my English I will go through all learners comments/opinion about

any topic.

Please don’t question me further.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear S.Shanthi

Thank you for you comment. Please have a good time.

kind regards.

Jamie:

I’ve been scammed many of times by “needy” people. Unfortunately, that prevents me to help the one’s really in need.

This really sucks.

Hi JoeJoe.

Welcome to the forums.
In your second message you stated that English is your first language, yet you have made a number of ‘learners’ errors’ in your posts so far.
We all make errors and typos. We all make mistakes. However, if you purport to speak correct English, please try to avoid providing a poor example for learners.

“I am English is my first language” - incorrect (seen here)
“I’ve been scammed many of times” - incorrect
“that prevents me to help” - incorrect
“the one’s really in need” - incorrect

Hi Beeesneees Madam,

I shall be thankful/gratefull to you if you could show your careness on all learners
without considering them as first language English/Second language English.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello S. Shanthi,

I’m not quite sure what you are asking me to do.
In another thread JoeJoe says that English is his first language.
The only distinction I am making between first language (native English speakers) and second language speakers is that I would expect native English speakers to be able to set a reasonably good example for learners.

Hello Madam,

Thank you for your reply, I too agree with you. You expect native speakers to be
example for Second language learners. What I expect you to do initial stage you
can correct their mistakes till they start to improve themselves by attending exercises. If their basic grammar and English gets improved, you watch them their
improvement.

When I joined on the Forum Sir Torsten used to send lessons, the next lesson
will be based on the learners doubts/opinion. Now I couldn’t remember now how he
sent lessons to me. If I want him to send all lessons from Ist Lesson, whether he will say yes or no I don’t know.
what I want you have to take care of all leaners as your students and help them.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

I already do that to the best of my abilities S. Shanthi.
What I don’t appreciate is people who say they are first language speakers but who are actually second language learners.

I agree with Beeesneees because many learners come here to learn English by reading sentences and then mimic the way native speakers compose their sentences. For advanced ESL learners, they may be able to distinguish correct/good from incorrect/bad even if the sentences come from a so-called native speaker. For beginners, however, they could learn something completely wrong unconsciously. For the others in between, they could get confused.

Thank you, Justin.

i think i’ll give him
why not
they’re so many in Egypt
thanks

Hi

For Advanced ESL learners can check their corrections thrrough Grammar Check,
the problem is with beginners, I want to correct the beginners in the intial stage
itself by giving them simple exercises, on based that exercises, you can ask them
to write few sentences to see their improvements. This way they will know to
ask their doubts/opinion without making mistakes. Some people may not know
how to ask their doubts. If you could help them in such a way, the learners
will eagar to learn English.

Thank you

S.Shanthi