If someone ask you to give them half loaf of you bread

Dear S. Shanthi,

I forgot one thing to say. I admire your way of proactive public relations. That was quite professional like a diplomat.

kindest regards.

Thanks for your compliment Mr.Kyaw Minlwin.

Of course I don’t want to be Diplomat as you mentioned, I am always strightward
and do not know to act like somepeople in the world.

Don’t put more Ice on me, I will get fever & cold and I cannot celebrate our
Festivel Deepavali.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Happy Deepavali then!

kindest regards.

Kyaw.

Thank You!:slight_smile:
How a good and nice to hear my native land’s language!
p.s.:My mother tongue is Hungarian, but I know almost as well in Ukraine…my home town, Beregszász (in Ukrainian:Beregovo) is a Hungarian majority town.

Torsen, you’re also know in Ukraine or you use some interpreter program.(as I sometines:)

Dear Maryjam,

In fact, I was a bit worried that I might have used a sentence that was not your mother tongue. It was rush of me to assume that Ukarainian use Russian. Please accept my sincere appologies to that. I just wanted to be friendly to you. I learned intermediat German in 1988. But now I’ve forgot almost everything.

Thank you very much again.
kind regards.
Kyaw.

first in our day homeless or beggars don’t ask for food or clothes
they usually beg for mony so we have to act resonably.if a strang homeless ask me for mony I won’t give him . he has a broad shoulder .he can get a job and earn his own mony
but in a nother situation. such as a old man/womman beg me for mony I will give him/her of course ( I must be convinced that he /she is poor and he/she can’t work )

Good discussion here but it seems to me you have all missed the point. Pity has to do with who you are and nothing to do with who stands before you. Let’s put it in this way. If you see someone drowning, will you go and help him or you will first think if he deserves to live?

what would you do then?

regards.

Hi

If I happen to see someone drowning, I prefer to helping them in that situation
to deserving to live. No one will sit and watch the situation whether he deserves to
live or not.

Whoever it may be, mankind is helping others in difficult situation as much as possible.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Kyaw,
In my eyes you were friendly, I understood this, you wanted to use such language what I understand better tham English. In Ukraine the people who speaks the Ukrainian language they understand the Russian as well (and I also understand this language however I never learned this language at the school…at first I went to Hungarian school:elementary school, and than I went to Ukrainian secondary school…so people here bilingual or the biggest part of the people in our town speak three language: Ukrainian, Hungarian and of course Russian…Ukrainian language similar to the Russian, Ukrainian people understand (who want to understand) that language.
maybe we can’t understand each other as I wanted…(as you see, I can’t speak in English very well…and therefore I can’t express my thoughts and opinions in that way as I want).
But I hope, you understood this…if you have any question of course you can ask me and I’ll answer with glad.
Best regards
Marianna.

Dear Marianna.

You’ve got a beautiful name.
Thank you very much. I love to learn history of the world and languages as a hobby. Knowing history of the world and languages makes me think I’m smart. LOL. I believe Ukraine is a beautiful country of beautiful people with beautiful hearts.
Of course I will ask you if I need to know anything. And if I am rich enough I come visit you.

kindest regards.

Kyaw.

Dear participants! Every one of You has a right. Now I want to tell about my experience with the beggers. In the turist place where I’m use to spending my holidays, there lived a large gypsy family. Wherever you went,you -for sure- could find them begging. Then they used to buy a bottle a vine and drink it behind the big tree. The main figure was the mother, very neglected old woman deprived of teeth, lame and blear-eyed. They terrorized all the town. I heard that they had been provided with money by velfare. During the winter I saw on tv that there was a rebellion of residents. The gypsy felt a threat. When I came there this year I asked about the woman considering her as a dead person. With great surprise I noticed in the street very elegant women with a noble-looking family. That were precisely those gypsy.The residents responded properly. Alicja1

Very pleasing to hear about that. Good bless the kind of the people like those residents. I admire that kind of people with good hearts and brains. I wish more good hearted people in the present world. Instead of the exploiters.

regards.

Hi,

You are making everyone to tell their proverty problems of their countries,
instead of that why don’t make visit to all the countries, by knowing the
each countries problems, you can help them by donating fund to them
and keep them happy.

you give your valuable ideas to the country which you are visiting, how to overcome these
problems? Instead of encouraging the beggers, all should make them to work
and earn by themselves without begging, when you can find that day, that day is
called “Happiest Day” of the World I feel.

Please make your resolution of the “New Year”, to take good challenges for Positive
things which can make you bright future.

All the best.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear S. Shanthi,

Thank you very much. I would do so when I were rich. But, I don’t believe in such thing like new year or birthday resolution. They are like mirages to me. I only believe in wisdom. Knowing of unseeable things. That is my purpose of living in this life.

I’ve done considerable good things to mankind in my line of duties. I’ve helped tens of thousands of livelihoods of my country men in a way that they could have better jobs with good earnings. I made tens of millions of US dollars for my country. I’ve fed fifty employees with my own money until I was broke. But It was a blessing to me. I feel real good whenever I recall the time with them. They called me FATHER. Some said I was better father than their own fathers who abandoned them. I’ve become richer in my soul after that although I was completely broke.

Now I’m teaching English to those who wish to improve their living with the aid of English. I charge them next to nothing. Just the transport charges. I’m planning to set up my own free school of English when the time comes. So, you now can see why I don’t have to make a new year resolution? I’ve done more than an average man can do to my people. Have you done any?

I’m still doing it. And. I’ll be searching more wisdom of life.

God bless you.

kind regards.

Respected Mr.Kyaw Minlwin,

Thanks for your kind reply about your histroy of your past life and having good
plan for your future life by starting “Free English School”. I am really proud of
your achievements and aids which you had done to your employees and people.
I don’t know how far your statement is true, anyway I had to believe your statements
since I have not known anything about your country.

You said that "Birthday & New year resolution are not believed by you, since you
have been faith in Wisdom. What do you mean by “Wisdom”. If we don’t believe in
Birthday & New Year, we cannot keep our age account & New year achievements accounts. To keep ourselves to know what is to be done and what canbe done to
achieve our ambition & goal which may determine our future life. It is my own opinion
please neglect if you don’t like.

For me I have not done any remarkable things as you mentioned. But I had helped
so many people by providing free tuition to the poor children in my village before my
marriage. After marriage I am not permitted to work/give free tution since my husband
has objected to do that. I have been donating money to the Oldage home and poor children for my Birthday & Wedding Day . Of course my husband is giving lot of donations to the poor people. I have got very faith in God, so I am used to spending
most of time in spiritual activities, it gives more pleasure than gossip in my place.
But I love to learn English as much as possible since I studied in Tamil Medium.

Thank you sir,

S.Shanthi

Thank you, dear Kyaw,
and I’ll very happy to meet and speak with you!
Of course I’ll answer all of your questions:)
I was not abroad yet. (I live only here in Ukraine.) Have you ever visited other countries?)
Kindes regards.
Marianna

Dear S. Shanthi,

Please accept my sincere admiration to your meritorious deeds to the poor and the deprived. My version of wisdom is not worldly and it is a bit subtle to perceive it . I’m trying to escape from temporal things as much as I can.

kind regards

Dear Marianna,

I have a feeling to visit your country when I can. I’ve been to Asian countries only. Border of India, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, I lived in Malaysia for 5 Years. My favourite country to settle down. Very polite ,peaceful, humble and intelligent people live there. They ll be No.1 in Asia in 20 years, time. They have three major races of different religions with unanimous aims. Wonderful people. I admire them a lot.

with kind regards.