IELTS writing task 2- I am waiting for your feedback and estimated band score

Hi everyone. I am planning to take the exam next month. Please let me know your special comments and estimated Band score about my essay. @Irina_Bol @Sumejja @tim_m @Torsten

It is considered that artificial intelligence will take the place of teachers in the classroom by and by. I agree with this statement because AI technology is increasingly developing. In my opinion, online education is the best substitute to traditional face to face teaching because of protecting people’s health especially during the pandemic.

I believe that, artificial intelligence will replace teachers in the near future thanks to advancement in technology. It is seen that tutors have been lost their importance because of widespread usage of artificial intelligence in education sector. For this reason, AI which has all requirements for students’ whatever their needs to learn, will be preferred in the classroom. For example, according to the recent research which had done by Oxford University, the number of teachers, who work at the school, dramatically had decreased because of extensive usage of artificial intelligence in devices about education.

When it comes to an alternative to traditional face to face teaching, I think that online education is a good option for it. Many people consider that online education play a vital role in times that jeopardize people’s health because students have not obligation in order to go to the school as well as gather in the classroom. For instance, due to the pandemic, schools, which are in all over the world, have been closed by governments and face to face education could not be taken. So, online education have been assumed that the best way to learn.

In conclusion, I agree with that teachers will not take place in the class anymore because artificial intelligence will increasingly become prevalent owing to development in technology. Meanwhile, online education is really a good choice to classic face to face teaching because people can keep their healthy by this way.

2 Likes

How about you start helping each other? Why don’t you communicate with fellow learners?

3 Likes

Thank you for your response sir but I think that I am not good at giving feedback. So, I don’t want to give wrong information to people. Could you give me feedback and score please?

1 Like

You might want to acquire a new set of skills that will greatly help you achieve your goals in the future.

1 Like

Of course I want to learn new skills that help me to write an essay but before that I want to learn my score Torsten.

1 Like

We all want to know our ‘score’. There all kinds of systems that reward or punish us for certain behaviours. For example, if you accrue too much debt your credit score goes down. If you play a game there is always a high score you want to chase and a leaderboard you want to appear on. And then there is the TOEIC, the TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge, The London Chamber of Commerce, etc. all of which have created their own scoring systems and I’m honest: I don’t care about them.

You are right. Maybe you don’t care about score but I have a dream that receive a master’s degree in Germany and for this reason I have to get a high score at IELTS exam. Thank you.

1 Like

So the question is how do you get others to help you achieve your dream? By the way, do you know the difference between a dream and a goal?

1 Like

Of course I know. For example, tutors on this forum can help me by giving me a feedback. I think they can say “Your this sentence is really good or you do not have to put comma here or this word is not appropriate for this sentence” and so on.

1 Like

Since feedback is uncountable you can’t use the article ‘a’ here. As for acquiring a master’s degree in Germany I’m not sure it will be enough for you to just have an IELTS certificate. Germany is a very bureaucratic and analogue country where you need to have solid German language skills if you really want to study here.

2 Likes

I aware of this situation but as you know, first of all I have to get a score. I am going to take care other issues after receiving a score. By the way, Germany is not far away to me because I have a lot of relatives who live in there. So, I think that I can go to there without struggling with bureaucracy very much.

1 Like

Since your essay is about the impact AI is going to have on our lives I recommend you watch the following the short documentary and share your thoughts on it with me.

1 Like