How to learn English grammar?

Hi,

Can anybody tell me which one of the following sentences is correct?

Thank you.

None of your sentences are correct because none of them start with a capital letter. If you want a more formal sentence than “We help them to write their applications.” then I would use “We support them during the application writing process.”

Dear Torsten,

Thank you for your lesson.

Have a nice weekend,
Anh Lan

We can see several of ways to learn english grammar, i will recommend use good stuff for learning grammar, because you would spend lot time for the same. A book creates help to learn english grammar at all level.

Thanks & regards
Royals

hi this is very good,it is help me a lot

I should thank you for all your efforts to help us ,
I’ve already done the level test and I got B2 , I would like to have an advice from you .
I have a question please :
When can we use a gerund after the preposition “to” ?

Hi Torsten and Alan!
I’m really happy that I’m here. You were right telling me that my English would improve step by step. Although i still make many mistakes in grammar and using words I feel that my English is getting better. I’ve just read your article “How to learn English gammar?”. Thank you very much for this a very useful article and comments. I’ll try to follow all your advices.

Best regards
Lara

Much Appreciated, i went through stories…

Regards

Nehal’

new english file intermediate

Hi, Torsten. Thank you for the information. I am Jose from East Timor and very enthusiastic to learn English and try to improve since it is not my own language. I can speak English however I have problem with writing and comprehension. May I ask a question especially how to improve my writing?
I am very happy to be in the forum and obtain more information from your team.

Regards,
Jose

Thanks a lot for your co-operation .Actually I think I am good in grammer because I am graduated from Faculity Of Education,English department but I want to improve my grammer.So, please help me. With my regards.

how to develop interest to develop learn in English language. kindly give good techniques.

i am very worry about weak in English language and suffers a lot of loss due to English deficiency . Secondly not much interest but i like to learn

I learned grammar from school, starting from the very first year! I improved throughout the years and I will improve more once I move to the U.K. next autumn!

Dear Torsten,

Is it correct to use the phrase ‘never ever’ in a spoken or written context?

T H Lawrence.

You can use it as long as the context calls for it, Thlawrence.

Hello Beeesneees

Thanks. However, I would like a confirmation by Torsten, too.

THL

Hi THL,

Bev (Beeesneees) is much more competent when it comes to English grammar so yes, the expression ‘never ever’ is perfectly correct.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A horse guard parade in London[YSaerTTEW443543]

LOL.
I guess you can’t win them all!
Thanks for the ‘confirmation’, Torsten. :smiley:

Hi;
Really I have no questions but I’d like to thank u so much for your useful e-mails

Issac

Why not? You certainly can, Bev. Thanks.

With thanks to Torsten as well.

THL.

Sir,
What is the different between below two sentences pl let me know with detail

“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”
and
I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.