How to learn English grammar?

hi toreston

i am working in grammar and hope to share with u more in future…

Thanks for your full attention and concern to me.
Would you like to serve me with translation in each of your explanation? Will you? Frankly speaking that I’m a beginner in learning English and really natural to find problem around vocabulary, so as Indonesian, I’ll be appreciated if you give me a translation of my request.
Sorry?? can you speak Indonesian??
Thanks

Hi Nada,

You might want to read How can I improve my writking skills? because you use words which don’t exist in English.

TOEIC listening, question-response: How come Mason isn’t here?

Hi Ramadhan,

I suggest you read How to stop translating?

TOEIC listening, question-response: What is your new manager like?

hi MR torsten
i have some question wants to ask you?
i have a problem to pronounce an english words so please help to take away this matter from myself and i’ve been learning english for a long time,why i still cannot speak fluency with anyone who talked to me?
and i have difficult to respond soon…

please help me.if i’ve wrong in my words please helping me to correctly
thank you

Hi Tomy,

If you want to practise and improve your pronunciation, you need to follow these instructions: How can I improve my pronunciation?

In addition, you should try to change some the habits you have established. Here is more on that subject: english-test.net/community/i … ing_skills[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A company president gives a speech at a corporate event[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten, I find your exercises really helpful in teaching children about grammar.
I would like to know about any English book that is simple enough for children who are just beginning to study English grammar .Can you recommend any good titles? Thank you and well done,
Nelum

Hello,

I can speak well. But when I write, I somehow miss the grammar portion.

What do you suggest, where I can write proper english without proper grammar.

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Roberto, grammar is an integral part of the language so when learn English you also learn English grammar. Is there any specific grammar item you want more information on?

Many thanks,
Torsten
PS: Please note that the word ‘English’ is always capitalized.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Business team[YSaerTTEW443543]

Goodmorning, the moderators, please I want to ask how do we see or read the answer to our posts. You can send this to me through my email address.

Hi…Sirajudeen…

you can very well visit your posts any time to see the answers and responses…

If you are learning English as a second language, you can follow several tips that will help you recover your English. The first tip is to enroll yourself in a class to help you recover your English. It helps if a person whose first language is English teaches this class.
Speak clearly and confidently. Be a success in your career!
Hone Your Writing & Presentation Skills.

I would rather request to you to talk in English now onwards. Join any english speaking community and start talking. Ignore the mistakes that happen in the initial stages.

Thanks,
Robert

this is great

hi!!
That’s a great post thanks for your time very interesting, good work…
Thanks for your brilliant post! I found your post very interesting, I think you are a marvelous author

Dear all
i wonder and sometimes get frustrated ,why i cant use grammer correctly and effectively while speaking, i know a few rules of grammer, but when i speak or write i cant use the same rules .
i dont know why it happens, and how can i overcome this problem.

thank you

Hi Aziz, knowing a few grammar rules is not enough if you want to speak English fluently. You need to listen to a lot of English before you can start to speak correct English. You should listen to English for at least 2 hours for the next 1 year. If you do this you will notice how your speaking skills improve too. If you don’t this you will continue to struggle forming even simple sentences correctly.

You also should start spelling such words as ‘grammar’ and ‘I’ correctly.

Many thanks and best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you think anyone can make a living out of simply writing books?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,

can anybody tell me ,which one of the following sentences is correct.

we help them writing their applictions,
or
we help them in writing their applications.
or
we help them to write their applications.

and which one of those is more appropriate and formal.

thank u

Hi Torsten,
Thank you for your helpful suggestion.

I agree