How to add my photo to my forum profile?

dear friends, at first when I solved some questions my photo was shown but now Im solving the questions there isnt any… why have my photo been invisible?

Hi,

Nice meet to u.

where are u from?

Renu Singh :stuck_out_tongue:

HI, Mr Torsten! I am sorry because i am very busy with my job so i can’t be online to learn English so much but i really want to learn it more. I will try my best to take some lesson soon. Don’t be angry with me pls. I will post my pictures soon, Teacher.
Regards

I also noticed that picture was modified so deleted

Hi Mr Torsten, i have tried to upload my picture in the forum. Have you see my picture?
All best wishes
Le Thanh

Hi Le Thanh,

Please try again to upload your photo since nobody can see it yet (including yourself).

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Is the coffee included in the price on this menu?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi, torsen it’s just 25th class in this course, you will have too many clases in this.

pls ignore me , i ll up-load my photo as soon as possible.

thnks
Gobind

Hi torsten,

thanks for your help me in everything.
I uploaded my photo in forum just now.

regards,
zar.

Hi Zar, where is your photo?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are you going to Pittsburgh next week?[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you Mr

Hello

Happy New Year !!

Shikha

thanks teacher…

i wish you all a happy new year may the almight lord gives you a long life to you all.

ok it’s me again this strom from samir zaoui so who want to take up a noise on the forum to hearing my voice and i’m not an a best of english learner i have nothing in my head but i’m very glad to found a real furom to english learners it’s higher level to meet as a different dailogues in the language and this will high a skills and change a methods of teach english ,i prefer to meet a lot of people (friends)here to help me in the source of english (if my english gone bad improve it to me i’m here to express for my feeling ) according to my knowledge i’m thank you of all and hope a good luck to each one be here or want to find this link to learning english good bye friends and teachers

hi dear sir please give me direction to flow i want to post my photo to forum and it seems to it s easy but if you dont know it may be difficult so iam requesting you dear sir hope you all the best
regards kareem

hello of all you’re welcome so i wanted to send this message to you and maybe it is intreseting to meet you

Hi Mr Torsten,
please tell me more about how to send my photo.
I try to learn more english .
regards
Fereshteh

Hi Chiquitita,

Which of the following steps did you take and where exactly did you have problems?

• Click on “Profile” on the navigation panel in the upper part of your screen. english-test.net/forum/profi … ditprofile
  • On your profile page scroll down to the “Photo control panel”.
  • Find this line: Upload photo from your machine.
  • Click on the “Browse” button.
  • Select your photo on your computer and double click on the file.
  • Click on the “submit” button at the bottom.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Host of a film celebrity event announces the next keynote speaker[YSaerTTEW443543]

Yes, please send it to slava dot gromov at english-test.net[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Travel agent gives a customer his travel booking details via voice mail message[YSaerTTEW443543]

It’s not a URL. It’s an email address. I can’t publish the address in plain on the forum.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: School authority official announces cancellation of after-school programs because of bad weather[YSaerTTEW443543]