How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Hi, Torsten. I agree with you about posting my picture but I don’t know how. Please tell me what I have to do. Thank you.

I want to be in ESL tests winner’s list like this

english-test.net/esl/learn/e … st.php#two

Hi Alinutza,

Please take the following steps:

• Click on “Profile” on the navigation panel in the upper part of your screen. english-test.net/forum/profi … ditprofile
  • On your profile page scroll down to the “Photo control panel”.
  • Find this line: Upload photo from your machine.
  • Click on the “Browse” button.
  • Select your photo on your computer and double click on the file.
  • Click on the “submit” button at the bottom.

Please let me know if this helps.
Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Enjoying a boat ride

Hi, Torsten.I hope I made it.Thanks for your piece of advice.

Hi Alina,

So far I can’t see your picture.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Playing with a ball[YSaerTTEW443543]

it was so easy actually :roll:

Hi Torsten,
I have followed your advise, but I can’t put my image to the profile. I don’t know why?
Please help me.
Thaks a lot.
Thuy Linh

I dont wish to add.

Dear Thuy Linh,

Many thanks for your question. I think the problem is that your photo might be too large. If you like, you can send us your photo via email and we’ll add it to your forum account for you.

Please let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Please note the difference between ‘advice’ (noun) and ‘advise’ (verb).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Working in the garden[YSaerTTEW443543]

I tried to pos my photo I can’t , can you help please /
I am Mohamed Lamine Sylla .
Thanks

Hi I am Mary from India, hope you got an answer however I will try best to help

All the best

Hi everybody, I want to share with you my problem. I cant send a messages in order to see them in the forum. So how can I be in touch with all of you, when I cant see my name, can fill the register form. Even now I`m not sure whether you see my current message. Please, help

Hi Ivanina,

Yes any forum member can read and respond to any of your forum messages. There is no need for you to fill in any additional forms.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fixing a roof[YSaerTTEW443543]

You have asked me to post my photo but I don’t have one available in my computer now. Therefore, I can not post it onto the forum. I’m sure iI will do it another day.
Thanks for your lessons!

Hi Mr Torsten, i have tried to upload my picture in the forum but i couldn’t because i don’t know how to minimize it.
All best wishes
Boulanouar

Hello Boulanouar,

Many thanks for your message. When did you try to upload your picture? We changed the system earlier this week and now your picture can be up to [color=blue]4MB and [color=blue]4000 x 4000 pixels so please try to upload it again.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Which dates will you be on vacation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Here I am every day, and I were present in the forum , I find no needs to sent a photo , and about my self excuse me from this duty I didn’t want to expose my personal picture anywhere…thank you and I oplogize …

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة اله
قد رأيت رسالتك حاملة أنك ما تريد أن تضع صورتك في كل مكان ، أريد أن أعرف ما هي العلة في ذلك ؟
أهي عيب ؟
I thank you very much , I am very when I met like you. Let’s me I ask you some questions , 1/ can you introduce youreslf for me ? 2/ Can I know your backgrom in Islam , because I believe you are Muslim . 3/ Where are from ?
I am waiting for your answer .
I hope all the best .
Thanks

why I didn’t add my photo ? you know that I am in iraq and this protection for security reason please understand!

Hi Mr Torsten I don’t want to put a photo of myself in enternet. I’ll just put a avator. Please understand that is not secure.
Thanks.

hello sir, :frowning:
Good day, how do you do? am a little bit confused about how to add my photo or image on the forum, in your last visit you requested my photo, but i donot know how to do it, so please send me information on how to activate it thanks alot. I will be waiting until we meet is bye for now.