How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Helloooooooooooooo
This is my photo .It was very easy .Thanks for your advice.

Dear Mr Torsten!
I’m Cuong. I always read emails from you. And i joint the forum with my account, Vmc, but i could not do all your test. I still want to improve my English skill, so I will try my best to complete your test. Nice with your help. Thanks!
Well, i can not add my photo. Can i add a avatar ?

Hi Trosten,

I have already posted my photo in my profile. Can you see my picture now…??
And it is easy to do.
Thanks Trosten…

I can’t post my picture because I don’t have one and I also don’t have a camera to do one. If I get someone to take my photo then I will ask you how to put it here because I don’t know how to do it too.
Thank you

Hello clark: and evryone’ l have been trying by all meance to add my picture on my forum file but l haven sucsided what shuld l do.

hello uope to talk to you soon

Hello sheu,tosten teachers, evryone in the test and members. I am very happy to be a member of englishtest.net, l am very prawd.fordermore the isiur of adding my ownself photo to forum profile is trying to cous a hol lot of problem to my english test program but l asur you people that as time gos on l will do it sucsesfully.lasly, l no l hav been trying to atten to a lot of the righten test but audio onece are very devicul for one to listen on side. Best regard to evryone.

Clark, l rely appriciat you, an evryone in the test. l hope to atten to a lot of righten test so as to improv my progress. Thanks so mush it’s a plasure.

HI Dear Torsten
i am going to add my picture as soon as i got one on my system
thanks

Hi Mr. Torsten Sorry but I have not read the last lesson because I have been very busy. But I tried to post my photo in order to personalize my profile. I hope this can help you to facilitate your activity as my English teacher.
Regards,
Federico

HI TORSTEN, I DON´T KNOW TO SEND MY PHOTO. Help me to do that. To be honest, I dont Know at least to find this space to send message for you. Im a duck to use the computer. Sometimes Id like to talk with you about some questions but I feel confused, but I think that Im improving in my English learning. I`m deficient in the listening but I have tried to overcome that my block. Everyday I have done some exercises of ´´English-test.net´´. I believe in my success as English student if you are patient with me. Regards. Cristovam.

Hi,

The listen vs. hear test link in lesson 9 has a problem of loading. the page cannot be found. How can I access to this test?

Katembo Thadee

I don’t think so, in theory, we can upload images up to 4 MB and 4000x4000 pixels.But actually, There are a lot of errors occur with the size of images less than 4 MB.
Example, Time out error
Entity is too large error
You can’t see any change after uploading images.
You must be waited for a long time.
I advise you, your images should be less than 1MB in size.
Have you successfully!

Hi Torsten;

I put my foto in the forum, thas rigth, or not, tell me if you can see it, I so sorry for because is too late to answer the message, but that`s ready,

Thanks
Esteban Garcia from Tampico, Tamaulipas, México

Esteban Garcia, many thanks for posting your forum – now I can see you ;-)![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: People shopping[YSaerTTEW443543]

Mr torsten l so murch apreaciat thd email l always reacive from you infag you are my main man also sue and clack. Best regard kufreboy.

Dear mr torsten you aer my main man. Sue clarck l love evry body. I have put my photo in my forum profile l like it. It is aplassure from kufreboy. +234. Nigeria

Hi Mr Torsten

I tried to upload my pic. I 'm not sure that is it OK>

Lax

Hi Mr Torsten, i have tried to upload my picture in the forum . Pls contact me if it’s OK.

Thanks

Lax

hello Torsten,

whats ur role here about .