How to add my photo to my forum profile?

hello torsten.nice to meet you.i like this forum very much.i am indira from georgia ,i hope you everyone will help me to improve my english and make vany friends.sorry for my english,i am a begginer,i hope i have good result very soon.

Alternatively you can upload the photo onto this thread by using the ‘Add photo’ button.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: President of cat association opens annual convention[YSaerTTEW443543]

HOW TO KNOW whether my photo has come or not?

Dear Torsten,
Many thanks for the repeated encouragement to join in Forum and become a more active member than I used to be. You were so persuasive that I scooped all my courage and wrote this short message and uploaded my photo. If you don’t mind , I’d rather not reveal my occupation. The most important issue is that I wish to improve my English and thanks for your great help.
Best wishes,
Ona

hello of all you’re welcome again so i’m very well i think i found something new in this forum and we can enjoy if that allow to saying ,becouse that is interesting web to hold a source of english or thought looking for native english as closer way in fact every discuss be positive here and that make the person is develop his english with another persons so the life is complete on emontions and we can thinking on what we do untill we create the new stuff in our life and the language like that should hold the imagination and convert them to english so we can fly to the best . thank you best regardes

Ihave sent my photo two days back in this forum, but I do’not whether it has come or not as I do’not know my date of joining. please help me whether I can add any other
photo like flower, child and animal .

Thank you

S.Shanthi
Dear Sir

I really felt very happy on seeing my photo and listening voice mail in this forum.
I shall be verythank to you, if you send more lessons to improve our knowledge, I am really proud of your spoken english class through e.mail. I pray that all should learn like
this and improve their knowledge. I have to learn more inthis class, I learnt only few
for which you have to make me learn further, I need yourco-operation and advice for that.

Thank you

Yours truly
S.Shanthi
p

hello i have placed me photo in that forum an di wish every body notice that

I’ve just added my photo, Torsten you’re my man !

Hi Zaoui and Kushtrim,

Great to see your faces! Welcome to our forum. Are you also aware of our photo upload feature?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Advertising car tyres on the radio[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello at started i get stoke my photo on link but i have doubt in it so doessn’t matter im here to try connect a few pfriends who are uses english speaks and is some of them can do that as well have a sending to me in that sorum even i read that ,a get for english forum but i don’t found the source on english native on me ,good i wish to find a real guide tthanks for all .best regards

Dear Sir,
I read your Honestly ( English Essay 1), But I could’not unterstanding meaning
for some words. i.e. I need meaning for Pie, pie in the sky and humble pie.
When write eassay or stories like this, you should simple word to understand by
all like me or should give meaning when you using hard words or pharse.

Hope you will understand our difficulties and do the favour for us.

I am not afford to buy your books as you mentioned in the list, please send your
all lessons through e.mail itself slowly we will store it and make use of it.

I hope you will do the needful in this regard.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

I am from India and I live in the south part of tamilnadu.

you should say clerk.

Thank you for advise.
I hope now you can see me =)

I CANT UNDERSTAND. HOW CAN I ADD MY PHOTO ON MY PROFILE?

dear Sir,

My health is notwell, I am suffering from fever, cold, cough so, i could not attend the
class properly. I have put all your lessons in my folder, so when I feel good, I go through all thelessons you sent already to me and ask you doubts, till then bye.

Thanks for your kindness

S.Shanthi

Please read this and stop SHOUTING: How to add my photo to my forum profile?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A convention participant gets directions from the organizer[YSaerTTEW443543]

I forgot my password. What should I do? I want to register again in the forum. Can I do that? if I may then I’d like to change my user name as well.

hi alina this deeqa

Hello dear Torsten,
I am dr khairy from afganistan .I am grduated from kabul Medical colleg .and I am as a doctor in a clinic I want to improve my english .
you request me to send my photo .I send it I hope you get it .and I am saying my hello to all member .
best regards