How to add my photo to my forum profile?

I had photo. Why add it again? But, after the explanation I am just confused. Why things are not easy and clear?
Anyways, I enjoy the course, thank you.
Wish everybody a nice time.
See you dear Torsten…
Love
Alexandra

Same problem here! But thanks for the quick answer!

Hi dear teacher. I would like to add my photo but I couldn`t. Please guide me.
you are great dear Torsten.

how someone could have his on picture on website concerning your site,is it possible to found out it through camera now existing nearby me on a computer table?

iam wonder if you reply me very fastest?

Hi Torsten,

I’ve noticed that I need to send my photo well I will you see I’m an OAP and I really don’t understand about getting my photo on the computer so please bear with me when my granson visit next I will ask him to help me to get my photo so please bear with me thanks

I have problem with adding my recent photo, I tried many times without results, I checked the size, length and the width of that photo and they are: 23041728 pixels and 1 518 747 B,so they don’t exaggerate 40004000 pixels and
4096 kB= 4 096 000 B.
So what’s wrong?
Thanks for help!

Dear Saneta,

Please use the resize images online tool at shrinkpictures.com/

1. Choose Picture or Photo to Shrink
  2. Select Maximum Image dimension 100px
  3. Click on red button “Resize”
  4. On the result page click on “Download this picture Now”

Please use the new image as avatar for your forum profile
Many thanks
Slava

PS I think you have too slow connection for direct upload your photo on our forum

(1) Be sure your image is one of these file types - jpg, jpeg, png, gif (Note that bmp’s cannot be uploaded due to size).
(2) Do not use anything in the file name except letters and numbers. Use no spaces, no dashes, no underscores, or any type of special character or punctuation, except for the dot between the file name and the extension. Also make sure that the file name has an extension.

Thanks Slava, yes, the shrinkpictures works well - I have resized my recent photo with success, and it was added to my profile also with success, but in the end I decided not to change the photo. Why did you write about using the new image as avatar for my profile? Can’t it be this photo as it is now?

thanks for the lesson

Dear Sailorcutee,

Can you take our grammar tests:
english-test.net/esl/learn/e … l-test.php

or

Listening comprehension test:
english-test.net/toeic/liste … _plan.html

or

Vocabulary test:
english-test.net/toeic/vocab … c-test.php

Many thanks
Slava

Dear Saneta,

I like your photo very much. Please don’t change this. I thought that an avatar is the same as a photo.

Slava

hi there!
what do i do to upload my photograph. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Asim_2009

Hello Torsten!
I still folow all your lessons, thank you a lot for them.
In the last message you ask everybody to post their pics on the forum profile, well my picture is there from the begining, and I think is a such a nice idea, is more interesting.
Always wait to hear from you!
Sencerely Svetlana!

Dear Asim,

Please read this How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Many thanks
Slava

Hi! sir torsten .
How’s your day? Thank you for keep sending me a mgs. about my lesson… sir… about my pic , I have it already in my profile… one’s again , Thank you very much …

Hi everyone, I hope all of you fine. please listen this and then correct me these pronounce. thank u.

Hello evryone

I need some help. I’d like to attach my picture to my profile.
Can anybody explain to me how I would do that?
The picture I want to attach is saved on my hard drive.

HersheySoldier

How to add my photo to my forum profile?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar’s office?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,

Teacher i have added my photo to my forum profile.

best regards,
mishal.