How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Hey, HI, Hello :slight_smile:

I’ve done it for ages :slight_smile:

In my picture you can see the polish winter. Behind me.

Best wishes for all co-learners

Hi Mr. Torsten ,

You helped me so much but I don’ t have any picture and I hope I will get one and I’ ll put it in my profile soon.
Thanks for your advice and help.

BEST WISHES ARDIANA

hello everybody
thank’s torsten for your idea …but unfotunately I haven’t any of my photos in my pc …however the photo whom I put it is more and more better in the meaning than my personel photo :smiley: .

Hi Mr. Torsten,
I had added my photo many times as you mentioned in my mail but I didn’t see my photo in forum page. I think I made any mistake while I was doing this. So, I will try my best to accomplish as you told me. I won’t take any more of your time. See you on the forum soon.
Best regards,
Aungmoe

Hello everone,

Very very thanks, I have made my profile with picture.

Best regards,

Nice Rose

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for remind me, I got your email. I put my picture in the forum and I want to keep in touch with all of you.

Regards,
Sasa

Hello Mr.Torsten
I receive your last lesson and I put my picture in the forum.
Best wishes
Alora :wink:

Hi Alora,

Thanks a lot for that ;-)!
Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Confirming an order on the phone.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hallo, dear Torsten. I’m nor sure I was successful to upload my photo. But it is a good idea :slight_smile: Also I would like to get a star, but I do not know how much tests I need to take and with which results to get it:)

oh, it’s no questions any more :slight_smile:

Hello Julija,

Congratulations! You are Number #1 in this test!

english-test.net/esl/learn/e … st.php#two

Best regards,
Slava

oh, it’s great!!! :slight_smile:

hi,
my name is mg mg. I stay in Thailand. just i study English lesson. i will try to learn English. after i will made for photo. Now i don`t have photo. sorry, i will try to show my profile.

Hi

You right when you say, it’s not easy, to teach students you don’t know who they are. Truth can not be hide at all. Here is my photo, just like a sign of my recognition to your huge job, and to show myself to the other classmates.

Tahnks a lot

Kevinzos

Hi Torsten

I like seeing the photo of the other classmates and for you too, so that It’s an obligation for me to do the same in order to show myself to the teacher and the other sudents.

Thanks a lot.

kevinzos

Hi Mr Torsten:
I’ve just added some information to my profile so that online friends know more about me. I hope i succeeded in doing this. Have a nice week! Mr Torsten.

Hi Hoamuahe,

Many thanks for adding the information. What about adding a photo to your forum profile too?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A customer orders a meal at a fast food counter[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Kevinzos,

Thank you very much for adding your photo so we now know whom we are talking to :-). Welcome to english-test.net again!

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two people discuss a newspaper article featuring the company profile[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you, torsten
now, I can show my photo. it is beautiful is’nt it?

Hi Torsten,

You asked me to add my picture to the forum, well I’m sorry but I don’t have any in my computer,
when I have one I’ll do it.
thanks

Licha.