How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Hi Augustina,

Please read How can I upload my photo?

Let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten Daerr[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you rather get a Blackberry or an I-phone?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello torsten :smiley: ,
how are you doing? well as for me am all right by God’s grace, am really happy i made it, i have finally added my photo and i really do appreciate it all thanks a lot. Am waiting for my next text, see you then. God bless you.

everybody, just follow Torsten’s suggestion. Any difficulty? could be the way of reducing the format… there is a resize program, check on google…

hello torsten,
I am a little bit confused, i just send my picture and i can even see it on the forum why are you still complaining about my picture? please i donot understand help me thanks.
tina.

Hi Tina,

We are all happy with your picture.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A company president gives a speech at a corporate event[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi ever body i know u don’t know me but i’m old member here, i din’t write any thing about my self so i’m Aya from libya it location is in north africa and i’m 17 years old i want to be a professional in english language and i’m studying at university this my first year my specialization is life sciences i want to be a doctor
and acutly i couldn’t put my image
i hope if there is some one to help me thans tooo much
best regards
Aya

OK Mr. Torten, I finally accept to upload pic.

Many people say that is not safe to put your picture in the net or any other information because is not safe, for that hesitate for longtime but you insisted on me to ad it.
Now I want to know what you could read Through my pic. on me hahaha.

Anyway I want to thank you very much you and the team for the work you are doing here.

I know I am very lazy, but my problem is that I am thinking I should read and read to get more vocabulary before writing, I like to read but I do not know what I should read first as an English learner; I hope you cane help me.

When I read I cane understand perfectly but when I try to write oooffff my God!.
I know that writing is the only way to improve someone grammar but it’s hard from beginning. What to do? I will have to accept it and start to write.

By the way, are you a German? you have a German name, just a curiosity.

Hi Torsten,
thanks for the lesson.I will try uploading my pictures later

Mohammed

hi Torsten,

i don’t have any picture on my system,but will do so as soon as possible.
thank you so much for your help.

regards,
Ngonabo Ebeni

Dear Torsten,
hallow, I am Prashant Kurve I want to get fluency in english language but conditions are not in my favour. Please help me for fluency building in english speaking because english is a very interesting language. I feel, without english there is no future.

Good afternoon Sir,
You asked me to add my photo in forum page and gave very useful information how to do this.So I really appreciate you and I will try it
later as possible as I can because I don’t have any of my photo in my computer at the present.
Thank you very much.
Wishing you all the best.
Aungmoe

:lol: How are you my best friend
nice to meet you
Where are you from ?
Thanks

Dear applicants,
How can i upload my photo here ? I cannot see the click to write profile? Please write me how I can upload (put) a photo here? thank you.

Good afternoon everyone Mr. Torsten,
Merry Christmas!
I have just had my photo added in the forum page as you mentioned in your letter. I am not sure it will reach there. I had a bit difficulty putting my photo in the forum page.So may I know whether it will be available there or not. If not, I will try it the next time.
May god bless to you
Yours faithfully,
Aungmoe

greetings of peace and solidarity!
professor:

i like the article you wrote about saying sorry…i hope i could read about how to say i love you or thank you…
sir,how can i upload my pic in my profile??
by the way im gary from the Philipppines.
thank you…More power

I will take care for my photo next time, please forgive me I`m not very good with computers

How can I see my photo

hi, i am one of your customer student from Afghanistan. i want to know how to send my picture to you
if you could give me some information to me it will be appreciated.

english-test.net/forum/ftopi … tml#109175[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A German Shepard[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi ! everyone,
I couldn’t see my photo here although I had added it many times.