How to add my photo to my forum profile?

hello, everybody. I’m new user in the forum.anybody help me?

Hello Van,

Welcome to the forums.

hello van
welcome
cheers passo

hi this is sadid rahman i want to add my photo but i can’t please help me my email address sadid_rahmany@yahoo.com

Hello Sahid,

There are two ways to add a photo, depending on whether you wish to add it to your profile so that it appears under your username on the right of every message you post, or whether you want it to appear in one specific post.
You will find instructions here:
Forum Images

hello sir,
this is pavithran ., hope you guys are well, i,ve some work last few days , so i couldn,t reply you, i,ll learn good english fleuntly
, i can , i,l add my photo shorly… thank u…

Hello …
i have some problem about english, sometime i m able to speak and understand the subject but sometime it s difficult. and i have one english learnig books, even though i am getting confution to understand ,my qestion is .everybody have their own stalye in learning so ,which method is good to understand and speaking in english? , after i joined this website i improved lot off so thank u for ur kind sugetion.i need ur support to over come in my carryer

:slight_smile:

I want to upload my profile picture,but i dont konwn how to do that.

I also don’t no how can i upload my photo i also want to do it.

You can see the steps you need to take here: How to add my photo to my forum profile?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A river walk[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Mr Torsten,
no matter i will posting my picture sooner .

may I ask for your email address?

Hi Torsten, I have followed your advice about how to upload a picture, and did it successfully. Thank you very much.

Hi Torsten,
Thanks so much for your instruction. I had problem to uploading my photo!

The Truth is Happy, and the Happy is Truth

Can any body help me…I forgot my current password…please tell me what I have to do now.

Sure, you can retrieve it here: english-test.net/forum/profi … ndpassword[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The lone walker[YSaerTTEW443543]