How to add my photo to my forum profile?

See post *265 above for direction on how to post a picture, Ramona.

Hi Torsten,
I uploaded my photo.I uploaded a cute panda.
Thankyou Torsten.
Sai Shandilia.

Torsten sir,

Thank you for your advice. I shall be adding photo to my profile at the ealiest. In case I require any help, I will contact you.   I will also try to take "3" tests per day as advised by you.

Thank you once again,
                 With regards,
                 LAVAKUMAR

Hi Mr Torsten, i have tried to upload my picture in the forum but i couldn’t because i don’t know how to minimize it.
All best wishes
ifrah

Hello Ilfraaxciro,

If you don’t have photo editing software for reducing photo sizes on your computer, you might find this free online tool useful:
reducephoto.com/
(The site has nothing to do with english-test.net)

I was beginning in this web site about learning english that can’t be speaking and writing for english. However, Today, I try to write very slowly to english.
I want to receive whom any advice about everything concerning english.[/img][/i]

Hi Torsten

I’ve tried to add my photo and I’m sure process was absolutely correct.

Could you please inform me that the photo has been added correctly.

Best

i m a student of mba i want to improve my fluency.

how can i add my photo, help me.

Hello Arvind,

It looks as if you have already added a photo!

hi,
this is surbhi here. acually because of internet disconnectivity, i could not continue all english learning test.
so i request you to start again this session on my mail.
Thanks…

Hello,I attached my photo.But I’m not uite sure whether it worked.

Here’s aphoto of mine.

Hi Thushanthi and Belhamel,

No photos, I’m afraid.

You can add a photo into the main body of your message by editing it (or creating a new message) and selecting ‘add photo’. You can then browse your computer for the photo you wish to add, upload it, and add it.

HOWEVER, if the photo resolution is too large, this may not work. You will have to reduce the resolution first.
The steps for uploading a thumbnail in the right hand column are:
On any of the forum webpages, look for ‘profile’ near the top. It is typed in pale blue in this line:
Search Album FAQ Memberlist Profile Progress Report Messages Log out

Click on ‘profile’ and scroll down to the bottom to the Photo Control Panel.

Where it says ‘Upload photo from your machine’ click on ‘select file’ and find the photo on your computer, clicking ‘save’ when you have highlighted it. Then select ‘submit’.

When the file has finished saving, select ‘submit’ at the bottom of the profile page.
You should now see that image next to all your posts.

Hi , Torsten Daerr

I have already to upload my picture as what you like. You may be contact me
if not uploading.

hope to hear from you sooner.

Katarooti Bwauro

good morning,
thanks for englishteam message.i uploaded my picture and i hope be improved my english!
see you,
IBK KHANH

Hi everybody… My name is Marcos from Brazil.
Torsten, I would like to improve my “listening”, because in my current job I have few opportunities to talk with native speakers.
Actually, I’m worried, because I have good chances being hired by a american company (here in Brazil) and I’ll have several contacts with people in USA.
Can you give me some advices?

Hello Mr Torsten,
I want to thank you very much for your help an support. I actually learn more and more every day and I hope I will improve my english. I also want to tell you that I can not send my photo but I can join the forum.
Please I need your reply,
Walaa.

Hi Torsten,

I was busy last few months. Now I’m going to start learning English again. I’ll add my photo soon, withing couple of days.

Regards

Asela

hello torsten
i send you my photo later
cheers passo