How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Hi Torsten,
I have changed my photo on the forum.Thank’s for your help.

With Best Regards,
Sai Shandilia.

HI Torsten,i just upload my foto on forum,thank’s for all your help.

mr. Torsten
Hi it is me fanta I’m asked you how can I post my picther but it is a beg proplem to post my picthehr I wont learn english it is my idea

mr,Torsten
it is me fanta you told me somay time to post my poto but i c’nt it that neccsary to learn english.
I wont to bee a good sperker writter that is my futher plan

Hi Mr Torsten,
Because i am busy with my work, i don’t always have enough time to join this course. But i like so much it, it is useful for everybody who wants to improve our English skill. Now, i am a Shipping document staff at a company which field in manufacturing and exporting furniture. In otherwise, i want to have experience in Merchandising, i suggested my boss i do in this field and she accepted. But English is big barrier for me. I can work via Email, but i am not enough confident to communicate with my customers in English. I am worried it, i have studied at many English center but my English skill is not still improved. So could you help to find the best methods to learn English, special speaking and listening.
Thanks & Best regards,

Hi Torsten,
In my work, i meet a prolem with my customer but i don’t solve it.
my customers asked me to quote required items but they suggested target price is slightly low along with many high requirements such material, color,…So we can not quote it, but i don’t know how to write email to explain with them this problem.
So Could you help me to write email which can convince them!
Thanks!

You try first, Hanh8.

hai i am new here .

any one chat with me

Hello guys am Sharon from Kenya.I have tried to upload my photo but I don,t know the stapes to follow.Some to help me.

I think it will be nice to have a picture in our profile and also talk with each other telling how beautiful or ugly we look like but you now there is a privacy issue related with this. I will add a picture but you would never be sure that is mine.I don like to share my picture and also my data.Anyway i agree with you Torsten about the online virtual classroom

Best Regards
Gentian

Thank you so much for the questions am practising my english and it is assisting me alot. How do i fix my photo? Please advise me.

Berna from Malawi.

Hello Torsten,

Thank you for thise e-mail cours, I very like it.
But the way I dont have my foto in my computer, that’s why I can not put my foto into my forum account, sorry for thise.

With the best wishes,

Jana

There are two ways to add a photo, depending on whether you wish to add it to your profile so that it appears under your username on the right of every message you post, or whether you want it to appear in one specific post.
You will find instructions here:
Forum Images

I hope that this time I’ll see my photo next to the other students, even that I might be the oldest one, but it doesn’t matter to me.
I want to see myself, and the progress I do or make.
Thank you dear Torsten.

I started to like the lessons more and more, because they are getting more difficult which it’s great to move on, and improve my English.
Rosario

You will not see your photo until you add it to your profile following the instructions.

ok thats help

hi mr torsten, i have been having the same problem i have been tryng to add my photo but don"t know how. it is driving me crazy, thanks in advance…regards